This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task 4 Conference Room

Topic » Task 4 Conference Room

5538 days 9 hours ago
Alyssa
Welcome to the Conference Room
Libra, Ryouseiken, crazyj11, DarkKnight, kpelletier, kaden_ryan, imxrated, and IamBen, you are all up for elimination. Please state why you should stay, and who should go.
5538 days 9 hours ago
DarkKnight
i think crazy should go and i should stay.  I am way more dedicated and got the first comment and i am also on a streak.
5538 days 9 hours ago
Ryouseiken
I think I should stay because as everyone probably saw, I put up a lot of effort in trying to making various banners for my team to use. Libra did not even come on to help, and crazy did help but.. well point is I felt kind of alone in the challenge, but I still tried none the less. That's why I feel I should stay.

As for who I think should go, I am not quite sure but I do not want to put my team in anymore of a disadvantage. I guess I'd like DarkKnight to go.

All my decisions so far have been aimed towards a person's overall partake in the game. DarkKnight at least tried in Task 2 though had one of the poorest scores in his team despite getting second. In Task 3 his thing was rejected and did not participate in the conference room of that task.

And this challenge, unless he was talking with his teammates via mail and in private, he did not seem to participate. Sorry dude but that's my decision.
5538 days 9 hours ago
Ryouseiken
Also going to say that despite my personal opinion on quality of the banners, I went with crazy's because it would not have been fair to pick my own banner without team discussion. At least when I agreed to use his, it was a 2 out of 3 decision.
5538 days 8 hours ago
kaden_ryan_rox
I think i should stay, because i came up with our teams final design.
5538 days 8 hours ago
kaden_ryan_rox
i think iamben should go, because instead of making his own design, he choose to be a critic and look down upon everyone elses ideas.
5538 days 6 hours ago
Libra
I should stay because I love this group. I can handle being famous. I am brave, funny, smnart, determined, persistant, and courageous. I really wanna win this game. I think iamben should go because he is rude and mean to some people.
5538 days 2 hours ago
IamBen22
I should stay because I love modelling and I took the time to do a design.
5538 days 2 hours ago
IamBen22
and WTF kaden I did do a design, you were to busy thinking yours was so fabulous you didn't take the time to look at anyone elses. I CHANGE MY EVICTION VOTE to DarkKnight.
5538 days ago
crazyj11
I think I should stay because I did the design for the team and DarkKnight should go because he is trying to get people out without any reasons why you should be out.
5537 days 9 hours ago
kaden_ryan_rox
WELL AT LEAST ME AND IAMBEN TRIED, ALL U OTHER MODELS
5537 days 9 hours ago
kaden_ryan_rox
Y DO I HAVE A RED NOSE?
5537 days 9 hours ago
DarkKnight
i change my vote to iamben
5537 days 9 hours ago
Ryouseiken
Its red nose day kaiden. EVERYONE has them. XD
5537 days 4 hours ago
IamBen22
thankyou Kaden! at least we both tried! and now we are probably goin home for it!.

open group

I Wanna Be Famous!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!