This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #5 - Deliberation/ Double Eviction

Topic » Challenge #5 - Deliberation/..

5617 days 17 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
Hey girls I just want to tell you that you girls did amazing in this challenge!!!! It was by far the best picture I've seen submitted. I love each of them.  Three girls did not compete making the 7 that did automatically gone through to next round.

Two picture stood out the most being high fashion and eye catching. The two pictures were by Maggie and Jenny_C.

1st Place - Jenny_C - I chose you as the winner because both you and maggie chose pictures with amazing nature atmospheres. The colours were amazingly vibrant and both spreads were high fashion. The only thing was yours seemed more elegant and the angle given was amazing.

2nd Place - Maggie
3rd Place - Phanne
4th Place - Georgia
5th Place - Bbfan101
6th Place - Losweets

7th Place - Alice - Your picture was very pretty and the nature scene was very nice but as oyu can see compared to the other girls each of their fashion pictures had different lighting, more atmosphere, and each shot had a feel of high quality fashion work that you would see done for a magazine cover.

Would the bottom 3 who didn't participate come here.

Rockgoddess, Groovychick, and Chloe you 3 did not participate.

Chloe you had the lowest score compared to the three of you girls being compared in each round, pack your bags and leave.

Rockgoddess and Groovychick.

Groovychick you scored higher last round but Rockgodess scored hgiher in a couple before that.

Who stays and who goes?

Rockgoddess you bring a unique look to yourself and I believe you have potential.

Groovychick you were a great model and have an awesome personality, I hope to see you soon <3
5617 days 2 hours ago
Jenny_c
thank you!! :D

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!