This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #9 - Immunity/Eviction

Topic » Challenge #9 -..

5616 days 7 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
There are only 5 of you girls left.  ad Maggie didnt complete last challenge in time. It is an example that you can win many challenges but if you dont complete it on time then your out.  Your challenge is to find a high fashion model wearing a wedding dress.  The theme is wedding. It has to be a proffessional picture that yoy would find in a glamourous magazine.  The more glamarous the better.  The more proffessional the better.  You have until 10pm eastern tonight to complete this challenge. Only 4 will remain in the hopes of becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model. Good luck.
5616 days 7 hours ago
LoSweets
So I just nearly posted the same as Georgia from a different website.. I found another tho.. it's on the photo board =]
5616 days 6 hours ago
Georgiasmells
Omg  losweets i was gona either post the one in did or the one you just did,,

Halerious  =D
5616 days 6 hours ago
LoSweets
Haha.. Great minds think alike!
5616 days 5 hours ago
BBFan101
I was thinking of the one you have Phanne too so I changed it to the next girl down.

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!