This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #8 -- Deliberation/Eviction

Topic » Challenge #8 --..

5607 days 21 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
I'm sad to say only 3 of you competed on time in this challenge. There was one photo that stood out compared to the resot of the girls with the lighting, angles, proffessionalism and environment to embody africa and that was Mello's photo would you please come forward. 

2nd Place - Bunny
3rd Place - Oliviasofie : The picture didnt feel it embodied africa and it iddnt have an organic flow, it felt choppy and unprofessional but I am very happy both of your team competed and were the only team to compete.

That means that mello you and your partner brittany will have pov and automatically be safe next orund and be guaranteed a place in the final 4.

Now 3 girls didn't compete. cokercola, sexiback and brittany.

Brittany oyur team won and you have immunity.

Would cokercola and sexiback please come forward.  Sexiback you have immunity from winning last challenge so you will be safe meaning cokercola you will have to leave. I just want it know that cokercola you were one of the top and if mello didn't win for her team brittany would be going home. Bye coke <3

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!