This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 3!!! Immunity/Deliberation

Topic » TOP 3!!! Immunity/Deliberation

5582 days 14 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
You girls have made it into the top 3! the bottom two will recieve medals in their place and just to remind you girls the top model of this cycle will be crowned the winner of cycle 2 joining Georgia from season one in the winners seat, having your covergirl photoshopped photo of you being the main picture for all to see on cycle 3's main page and in the future being invited back to compete in the supermodel of the year for tengaged later in the year.  You 3 will also be selected to compete in supermodel of the year competition where the top 3 of each 5 cycles compete together in one house for the crown.  Now girls the final 2 will be left tonight and its anyones game.  So in this competition you have learned alot and now its your turn to choose one photograph that inspires you in anyway.  The most elegant picture as well as one with the best meaning and artistic value to it will stay in the house. In a small paragraph just say why it means so much to you and inspires you and how like through the art, through the model, etc. Good luck girls only two will continue to become tengaged's top model cycle 2.  this challenge ends tonight at 10pm. Good luck.
5582 days 12 hours ago
mello
http://i40.tinypic.com/keja09.jpg

When i first saw this picture, i thought it was so beautiful. When i took a closer look i saw fear and uncertainity in her eyes, also the innocence she radiated. This girls struggle reminds me of someone who is going up but doesnt want to, someone who is scared of reality. This girl reminded me of me... i dont want to grow up but i am growing up too quickly. Just like her im scared of screwing up and leaving my childhood behind. Even though this girl is scared she still looks determined to go through life changes, just like me. This girl represents my feelings and thats why it inspires me. It shows me that im not the only one going through this emotion and im not alone.
I also love the lighting that reflects on her face and eyes, it is so beautiful and has a great effect on the photograph
5582 days 10 hours ago
Bunny
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc90/slocha/1180699757.jpg

I feel this photo captures stuck. When you face something in your life and u cant get out of it, shes stuck on the ropes, like how we get stuck in every day life, and i think she is beautiful, and along with that she is very elegant person :)

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!