This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge Judging and Deliberation

Topic » Final Challenge Judging and..

5581 days 19 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
Mello

covergirl : I love this! The model is absolutely shining and and the atmosphere and colours are amazing. 8.8/10
bikini: The link didn't work, I tried several time but won't go through :(. 0/10
elegant: Absolutely flawless. The model is beautiful and the dress is high couture and sleek.  Great. 9.1/10
own choice: Again absolutely fabulous. I love the unique dress and the artistic value as well as high fashion purpose. 9.6/10
Final look: Not totally elegant and colours mash a little representing christmas feeling but you look sleek, defined, and beautiful 7.1/10.
Total Score: 34.6/50

bunny

covergirl: I also adore this! The colours pop and give you a great feeling. makes you feel at ease and calm and she's beautiful. 9.2/10
bikini: FIERCE!!! I love victoria secret runways for challenges because its top designer, beautiful models, and atsy. 9.7/10
elegant: Great. The dress looks not as unique but beautifl, the model is drop dead gorgeous, and it has a high fashion theme. 8.7/10
own choice: Stunning. great designed dress. Unique. high Fashion, and Memorable! 9.3/10
Final look: Not as elegant as it could have been. The dark green doesn't do much since your eyes are green but I love the different hair and you look very pretty in a nice simle dress.  6.8/10
Total Score: 43.7/50

Bunny with your score you have just became crowned Top Model of Tengaged Cycle 2 and will have your feauture covergirl photo photoshopped to be Tengaged's Cycle 3 Main Poster and you will be entered in for Tengaged's Supermodel of the year as a contestant after we finish a couple cycles and recieve the winners. You can join join georgiasmells in the winners seat and have the official title of Tengaged's Top Model Cycle 2!! We hope to see both of you back for Supermodel of the Year feauturing 5 cycles of the top 3 models battling out for the last official title!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!