This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round #2 Individual Results and Round #3 Group Task

Topic » Round #2 Individual Results..

5602 days 13 hours ago
dennycrane
"The Dominators" lost their second task in a row, forcing them to compete in an individual challenge to earn blog points. Only one member of the group did not participate and it was a member who has not been very active for their group since the beginning. This decision was an easy one for me. Nomey, you are fired!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that, "The Dominators" are now left with the following people:
Ty2890, tommyg, joeyjones, and computer.

"Lucky Six" is left with thegame60289, sexiback, facebook, losweets,and telekinesisboy.

ROUND 3 TASK

(1). The previous project managers, tommyg and telekinesisboy are not eligible to be project managers in this round. So both teams need to select by majority vote, a new project manager. In addition, telekinesisboy is safe from bein fired even if "Lucky Six" were to lose this next task.

(2). This task will be fun. All you need to do in order to complete it is come up with a theme and find (3) videos that represent that theme. For example: if the theme were to be "Jim Carrey Films", you would find (3) videos that best fit that theme. Each team needs to come up with a theme, 3 videos, and a short summary on why that theme and those specific videos were picked. The theme can be about anything you so desire. The team that comes up with the most unique and interesting theme and represents them the best with their videos will win the task. The losing team will face another inidividual challenge and a firing.

Good luck to all!!! :)
5602 days 13 hours ago
dennycrane
Use this thread of course to post who the NEW project managers are and use this thread to post the theme, videos and summaries. You can use your specific team threads to discuss your team choices and message one another as well if you want.
5594 days 19 hours ago
Computer
://www.tengaged.com/mail/?action=read&from=Ty2890&m=153460&r=Y&l=inbox

5594 days 19 hours ago
Computer
We have chosen these videos because they are all winners! :D
5592 days 16 hours ago
SexiBack
For Are Group we went for the theme of magic, and we thought that there were three types of magic, one on which the illusial which is shown here by a woman who is seprated in half by a magican, another type of magic we thought of was pub magic, in this video a person who is unknow is shown transfering two liquids into diffrent glasses without spilling anything.. and in are final video we show the theme of classic magic, with a magican doing a simple card trick that many of us would have seen many times before :), From the Group The Lucky 6 =]

here are all the video's
5592 days 16 hours ago
SexiBack
sorry third video did not work here it is again :)
5575 days 18 hours ago
LoSweets
So is this game going anywhere? It's been over 2 weeks...
5575 days 17 hours ago
joeyjones
Lol
5575 days 13 hours ago
SexiBack
i have no idea, :S
5574 days 16 hours ago
joeyjones
Wahhhh!
I think I'm going to leave ='[
5571 days 21 hours ago
Ty2890
I forgot all about this game. I guess the game is over though huh.

open group

The Apprentice: Survivor Edition!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!