This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Game Off!!!!!!

Topic » Final Game Off!!!!!!

5509 days 23 hours ago
KentuckyGirl
Congratulations HopeleslyLonely and PoolyxPop for making it to the final game off! In the final gameoff you will have TWO games to play to see who wins the "mini-game" game! The twist is that you 2 get to pick the games!
*I'd like both of you to pick out ONE game each to be played in the final game off! The game must be an online (non-download) game. You also must be able to receive points from this game. When you have each selected your game...send it to me by PM.
*Once I have received both of your games I will post them on a thread in this game ( I will mail you both to let you know when I post the thread) Once the thread with the two links is posted you both will have 24 hours to complete both games to the best of your ability.
*I will be taking the scores from both of your games and add them up! The person with the highest score will be the winner of the "mini-game" game!
* GoodLuck to both of you!
5509 days 21 hours ago
Poolyxpop
Oh god. Haha. I'm screwed. :P

open group

The "Mini-Game" Game!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!