This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #11 - Dilberation/Eviction

Topic » Challenge #11 -..

5583 days 3 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
Hello Top 3!!!

In first place comes Chera. Your photo has alot of great meaning behind it, the lighting is stunning and the professionalism is fantastic.

Would Zennipher and joanna94 please stand before me. Zennipher your meaning for your picture I found had the best value and the photo was stunning except that it didn't show the models face and in the supermodel world you need to show who you are to get the credit.  Joanna your photo was also beautiful but it lacked setting to show your meaning and didn't have as full of an atmosphere.  Zennipher would you please join Chera. Joanna give me a big hug.  You were a great contestant and I'm so glad you have joined and you are a lovely girl.  I'm so glad to have met you and you have improved greatly throughout this competition. your time isn't over though because you are in the top 3 and invited for the final cycle with all of the top 3's. Good luck hun. xoxoxo
5583 days 2 hours ago
Joanna94
aww thankkyou. im so happy to get this far, and may the4 best girl win!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!