This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge Judging and Deliberation

Topic » Final Challenge Judging and..

5578 days 11 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
Zennipher:

Covergirl Photo: Your photo was beautiful. It was very elegant as well as feminine. I loved it.  9.4/10

Bikini: Your photo was very very small and hard to see. The model was beautiful but the photo lacked a presence. 6.1/10

Personal: The photo is beautiful. It is high fashion couture and I lvoe its right off the runway. Great work. 9.1/10

Elegant: The photo is great. I also love its a high fashion runway shot. The dress is elegant but the entire style as a whole doesn't scream out the best elegance can be. 7.6/10

Personal Style: I love how your very colour coordinated and the black top is high fashion. Loves it. 9.2/10.

Final Score: 41.4/50
5578 days 10 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
Chera:
Covergirl Photo: Absolutely gorgeous. I love how its feminine with the entirety of pink. you also have covergirl right at the top and rihanna looks stunning in this photo.  9.5/10

Bikini: I fell in love with you bikini shot. I love how the lighting and angles are perfect yet it's still a runway walk and you used a high fashion model and high fashion bikini with it being from the victoria's secret collection. Great. 9.8/10

Elegant: Again runway shot but the picture is beautiful, professional, and the model is breath taking as well as the dress being gorgeous. 9.3/10

Own Choice: Loves the outfit and the colour coordination. The model is beautiful and again another flawless photo. The outfit doesnt scream high designer and unique but great. 8.7/10

Personal Outfit: Your avatar looks great. I like the simple red dress. Not of the biggest elegance for otnights judging but you look great. 8.4/10

Final Score: 45.7/50
5578 days 10 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
Congratulations Chera you have won Tengaged's next Top Model Cycle 3!!! You will have you photoshopped covergirl picture of yourself to represent the models of cycle 4! the crown of winning cycle 3!!! and you will also appear in the supermodel of the year cycle along with zennipher and Joanna. Zennipher thank you so much for your presence in this cycle. You were a great contestant and I wish you luck in future games. xoxox I hope you girls had a great cycle it was fun!
5578 days 6 hours ago
Zennipher
Congrats Chera!! Woohoo!! This was a great game!
5575 days 7 hours ago
Joanna94
well done chera!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!