This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judge Applications

Topic » Judge Applications

5179 days 7 hours ago
Emma
Name:
Why should you be chosen?:
5179 days 7 hours ago
connorthomson
Name: Connor
Sex:Male
Why should you be chosen?:Although as a person i am very nice i am highly critical :)))
5179 days 7 hours ago
anthony2011class
Name: Anthony
Sex: male
Why should you be chosen?: i've got a sense of whats presentable and what isn't i give my opinion on about everything and i'm not afraid to point out flaws.
5179 days 2 hours ago
smi9127
Name: Sean
Seex: Male
Why should you be chosen?: because i am a straight foward honest judge and will not favor anyone. i will work hard and be fair(also i love you! :O)
5179 days 2 hours ago
whatman33
Name: Devin
Seex: Male
Why should you be chosen?: I will give GREAT  Critiqe to make them wanna do better next time.
5178 days 9 hours ago
AntNikiaBonnie
Name: Nikia
Sex: Female
Why Should you be chose? I should be chosen because I have the intellectual ability to understand true fashion. I would help to weed out the "wanna bee's" vs the people who truely deserve to be in the competition. I'm not biased, so every decision made by me, will be to in the best interest of the competition.
5178 days 5 hours ago
Emma
---Judge applications will close tonight---
5178 days 5 hours ago
Mousie12434
Mousie
Male
because i am fashionable, i am very critical, i am also unbiased!
5178 days 4 hours ago
jason_2_12
Name: Jason_2_12
Sex: Male
Why should you be chosen?: Because i can identify Good fashion combinations and there mistakes. It sounds corny and gay but 'i have a passion for fashion'. I'm not biased but i am truthful
5178 days 4 hours ago
p0tt34
Name: P0tt34
Sex: Male
Why should you be chosen?: I have a flair for fashion and I have been a judge before and can eliminate bitches who don't make the cut.
5178 days 4 hours ago
Emma
APPLICATIONS CLOSED!
Thank you for applying!

open group

Next Top Model: Cycle 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!