This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Assignment 5: The Results

Topic » Assignment 5: The Results

5090 days 7 hours ago
Emma
Eight contestants stand before me, but only seven can continue with the hope of winning Cycle 2 of Next Top Model.

The first name I call will be the contestant whose photo has been voted the best of the assignment, and will have their shot displayed in the group.

The first contestant through to the next round is...
5090 days 7 hours ago
Emma
JERMIN119!

Congratulations, your photo has been voted the best, and will be displayed in the group.

Now in no particular order, the second contestant through is...
5090 days 7 hours ago
Emma
GXVGXV94!

The third contestant through is...
5090 days 7 hours ago
Emma
XBECKYWXX!

The fourth contestant through is...
5090 days 7 hours ago
Emma
CWUSTU89!

The fifth contestant through is...
5090 days 7 hours ago
Emma
BRITISHBOIII00!

The final contestant with a guaranteed place in the next round is...
5090 days 7 hours ago
Emma
TRIPLEXXX!

Which means GOALEXANDRA and MELLOJELLO have found themselves in the bottom two. The judges must now decide on which of these contestants they wish to eliminate.
5090 days 7 hours ago
britishboiii00
omg i didnt think i wud make it tru
5090 days 7 hours ago
p0tt34
I have chosen to eliminate GoAlexandra.  They did worse in my eyes.
5090 days 7 hours ago
Emma
If this decision was based only on this Assignment, there would be no doubt that I would be voting GoAlexandra out, because her photo was a real disappointment. However, thinking back over the past assignments and some of the top quality photos she has produced, it is with regret, that I am going to eliminate MelloJello.
5090 days 6 hours ago
anthony2011class
Every model has a rough photo, and this week goalex had hers. i think your great mello, but goalex has a lot more potential and i feel she has a lot more to offer. so with that said, i've decided to eliminate mello, and save alex.
5090 days 5 hours ago
Nakomis
I agree completely with Emma. GoAlexandra did the worst in this assignment; it was such a disappointment. However, I can't just discount the performance she's given so far. I have to eliminate MelloJello.
5090 days 4 hours ago
Jermin119
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
thank you judges finally a first place :DDDD
5090 days 2 hours ago
GoAlexandra
Thank you Judges I'll try MUCH harder next time
5090 days 2 hours ago
connorthomson
totally agree with nakomis alexandra did the worst on this assignment but what i like to do is go by who i think has a better chance in winning the competition and because alexandra wowed me a few times and mellos dissapointed me lots i choose to evict mello

open group

Next Top Model: Cycle 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!