This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Assignment 7: The Move

Topic » Assignment 7: The Move

5084 days 20 hours ago
Emma
For this assignment you must submit a photo that features a mode of transport.

Good luck!
5084 days 19 hours ago
gxvgxv94
First, I'd like to say that I was considering a regular modeling picture and say that she walks everywhere, but that's just a little too cheeky. So anyways......

I chose this photo because it is simple, but elegant. She is just sitting there on the wing of an airplane, but she looks so stunning. Her face hits the light just right looking over the camera. Also, her legs look ten feet long!! They are so amazing looking I am transfixed by them. She seems to be walking the line between sexy and slutty, yet amazingly always keeps it on the sexy side. So yeah..... I think I wrote too much but I'll leave it as is.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NpINLHeo8rM/SJxCXBCF_zI/AAAAAAAAZOE/8KUcS8vwFco/s400/14.jpg
5084 days 19 hours ago
cwustu89
Okay so for my photo I looked long and hard for a photo that I was pulled into. This photo caught my eye when I noticed the background contrasting with the clean, pristine model. The car is burned out and the bus looks old and decrepit. Yet, she is completely clean and pristine in a full evening gown complete with mid arm length gloves. The desert is the perfect scenery for this shot.

http://browse.deviantart.com/photography/people/fashion/?q=bus&order=9&offset=240#/d29zpja
5084 days 18 hours ago
britishboiii00
I chose this photo for the reason of it being so high fashion and cotour, shes on roller blades which is a mode of transportation and its almost gothic but but in a modelisque way... Enjoy!!!

http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons4/2010/01/01/298/2985329/2b8abf3af057956b_liya11.preview.jpg
5084 days 1 hour ago
Jermin119
Stomp on all the haters and your fears this model is in motion and looking fashionable doing it. In her super high heels she is showing that she is going where no girl has gone b4.
                                                                                                                                         [Sky is the Limit]

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq349/BellaBella_92/mlc_fashion_photography_exhibition.jpg
5084 days ago
xbeckywxx
http://www.schoolbusdriverblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/school_bus_series_model.png

i thought hmm everybody is gonna go for the obvious transport ideas so i thought i would go for a bus :P, i love the pose of the model she is using up the enviroment around her by holding on the bar etc. i love the make up, hair and her face in this picture i also love the pose, this pic i think is highfashion and i hope you like :) x
5083 days 2 hours ago
GoAlexandra
I chose proably the most common form of transportation, walking I like this photo because of the models arched back which creates great angles and allows you to see the backround I also think it it's great because the light catches the models face well
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3619/3501860153_6258609761.jpg
5083 days ago
Emma
gxvgxv94 - I quite like this. On one hand I think it's very different from the rest of the bunch I would, and I like the facial expression, but on the other hand I would like to see more of her face. On the whole, I think it's very good though.

cwustu89 - I love this. Again, very different and I love the juxtaposition of the glamour, combined with the not-so glamorous burnt vehicles. Her facial expression kinda suggests that she is to blame for the burning of the car which makes the photo very intriguing and unique.

britishboiii00 - For me, this is a bit of a mess actually. There's too much going on and the only redeeming feature is the model's facial expression. I would prefer the photo to have been in colour, and the outfit combined with the hairstyle is too domineering in this shot.

Jermin119 - Ideally photos would have featured an actual vehicle of transportation but as I didn't specify I'll allow it. I think this is a great shot, you do get the feeling she is walking with the wind combating with her dress. I think it's stunning.

xbeckywxx - This is one of my favourite shots in the bunch. I love the body position in the interaction of the model with her surroundings. Great shot.

GoAlexandra - If this was any other theme, I think this would have been right up there among the best of the shots, but as the theme is transport, this falls flat. I love the lighting, the fashion and the body position in this photo and on it's own it's fantastic - but the walking taking place in this shot is minimal at best.
5082 days 21 hours ago
Nakomis
I was appalled to see that 1/3 of you did not complete the assignment correctly. I really don’t care for “reading between the lines” and using walking. It’s not creative; it’s a cop out.

gxvgxv94 – I would like to thank you for being in the 2/3 of the group that actually used a form of transportation, but this shot does nothing for me and I am disappointed. It is nothing special and at this stage everything you submit must be more than special.

cwustu89 – This is a very creative shot, because the bus looks run-down and like it had been set on fire or something. I honestly don’t get the connection between the sort of biker chick bride and worn out school bus. It doesn’t make sense to me, but the modeling is done well and it uses a real form of transportation.

britishboiii00 – Nothing in this shot makes sense to me. First, you have the sort of grungy street background. Then you have this girl with an enormous lion mane weave. On top of that, it looks like a coat closet exploded on to her, and then she decided this is a wonderful time to go rollerblading. Some high fashion can be weird and work, but this doesn’t for me. The face kind of saves it, but you are so distracted that you barely notice it. However, I would like to point out that you did use a real form of transportation.

Jermin119 – This is one of the better modeling and photography shots, but where is the transportation? Walking is transportation, but like I said in my introduction: it’s a cop out. I am disappointed because I thought you would be able to give a unique take on the theme like you did with the animal assignment. If you stay this round, I hope you do better next time.

xbeckywxx – I like this shot and the model’s interaction with the environment. She’s not afraid to get down and dirty with this bus, and her face and body language shows it. The angles of her body are intriguing and I also like the color tones of this shot. Her black colored styling stands out against the lighter colored bus. I think you began this competition as a forgettable competitor, but I can see that you are improving.

GoAlexandra – This is one of the better modeling and photography shots, but where is the transportation? Walking is transportation, but like I said in my introduction: it’s a cop out. The natural background, flowing dress, and arched back work so well together. In my opinion, you wasted this shot because I’m not going to score it high for this theme. You could have won a round with it. I would also like to say that Jermin119’s shot at least has the model’s leg stepping outward like she is walking. This model shows no signs that she plans on walking any time soon.
5082 days 21 hours ago
anthony2011class
gxvgxv94 - though you followed the guidelines, nothing stuck out to me and it was very bland.
cwustu89 - this shot showed individuality, and i loved that you thought outside the box.
brit - i thought it was lacking a backbone. i really didn't like the black and white at all =/.
jermin - creativity! your continuing to amaze me with that, you have your own style.
becky - this is my favorite shot you've done thus far, good job.
goalexandra - this photo was stunning and i loved it, it didn't show movement though. this is my favorite shot i've seen, but its not following the guideline :/.
5082 days 10 hours ago
p0tt34
gxvgxv94 -
This is an interesting photo. I like the high fashion photo.  It's very interesting.  Pretty nice job!

cwustu89 -
First I have to say it's HORRIBLE quality. It looks like they tried blowing it up, but failed.  Other than that, it looks pretty good.  I just wish it was better quality.

britishboiii00-
I like this photo...it's mindblowing in the fashion.  I love how it all works well. Very nice job!

Jermin119
I love the fashion part of the photo...I do wish she was looking more walking ish

xbeckywxx
I like this a bit, but it seems boring.  Not too bad really.

GoAlexandra
I like this...nice interesting pose and it shows some nice broken posing. Very nice.
5082 days 3 hours ago
connorthomson
Gxv – yeh I really like that actually and I really enjoy looking it at it very mysterious I love the form of transport very good

Cwustu- youve really improved from the first week and you are being consistent very good choice of photo and I like it

Britishboii- I think nakomis rather brutally summed it all up

Jermin – its very interesting however for me I think what youve done is try and take a risk but youve took too much of a risk I don’t get how it fits the criteria

Becky- totally agree with nakomis on the forgettable character part you have been I did ask for a risk I still don’t think ive got one and I haven’t been wowed by you like other contestants its ok bland normal average

Goalexandra- like jermin very interesting but it doesn’t fit the criteria thats why you fall on the ranking a lot!

open group

Next Top Model: Cycle 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!