This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Assignment 7: The Results

Topic » Assignment 7: The Results

5082 days 3 hours ago
Emma
Six contestants stand before me, but only five will continue in the hopes of winning Cycle 2 of Next Top Model.

The first name I call will have their photo displayed in the group as they have been voted the best photo of the assignment by the judges.

The first contestant through to the next round is...
5082 days 3 hours ago
xbeckywxx
i hope i get through :/
5082 days 3 hours ago
britishboiii00
ughh fingers crossed
5082 days 3 hours ago
Emma
XBECKYWXX!

Congratulations, your photo has been voted the best photo of the assignment and it will be displayed in the group.

The second contestant through to the next round is...
5082 days 3 hours ago
Emma
CWUSTU89!

The third contestant through to the next round is...
5082 days 3 hours ago
Emma
GXVGXV94!

The fourth and final contestant with a guaranteed place in the next round is...
5082 days 2 hours ago
Emma
BRITISHBOIII00!

Which means GOALEXANDRA and JERMIN119 have found themselves in the bottom two. The judges must now decide on which of these contestants they wish to eliminate.
5082 days 2 hours ago
britishboiii00
omg i thot i was a gonner
5082 days 2 hours ago
Nakomis
I am extremely disappointed that one of these two fine competitors must leave. However, it is the only fair option in my eyes because the others completed the assignment correctly. Looking back on the previous work of both of you, as well as your assignments this round, I regretfully vote to eliminate Jermin119.
5082 days 1 hour ago
connorthomson
im completely shocked at that bottom far from the two i picked in my rankings so surprised im going on whose impressed me the most and thats why i will save goalexandra and eliminate jermin but i dont think its the correct bottom two its a shame
5082 days ago
anthony2011class
You two were the two most unique contestants in my opinion, and you both have shown a lot of growth with this contest. Both of you have shined on numerous occasions and this decision wasn't an easy one. i've decided to save alexandra, and eliminate jermin. I don't like this bottom two at all..
5081 days 20 hours ago
Emma
With a majority vote, Jermin119 has been eliminated.
Although irrelevant, I would have voted to eliminate GoAlexandra
5081 days 18 hours ago
p0tt34
I would have voted to eliminate Jermin119, even if my vote is irrelevant

open group

Next Top Model: Cycle 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!