This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Assignment 8: Results

Topic » Assignment 8: Results

5075 days ago
Emma
Five contestants stand before me, but only four can continue in the hopes of becoming the winner of Next Top Model Cycle 2.

As per usual, the first name I call has been voted the best in the assignment and will have their photo displayed in the group.

The first contestant progressing to the semi-final is...
5075 days ago
Emma
GXVGXV94!

The second contestant in the semi-final is...
5075 days ago
Emma
GOALEXANDRA!

The third and final contestant with a guaranteed place in the semi-final is...
5075 days ago
Emma
BRITISHBOIII00!

Which means XBECKYWXX and CWUSTU89 have found themselves in the final bottom two of the cycle. The judges must now decide on which of these contestants they wish to eliminate.
5075 days ago
Emma
This is a tough one for me because both have produced some great shots in the past, and both have not been in the bottom two before so it's a really hard decision. The two of you are so close to each other in the competition and ideally both of you deserve a place in the semi-final. With regret, I am going to eliminate xbeckywxx.
5075 days ago
gxvgxv94
Oh My Gawd!!!!!!!!!! I won my first assignment!!!!!!!!!! :)
5074 days 22 hours ago
p0tt34
I am also having a hard choice trying to figure out who to eliminate.  I looked back over my critiques and one of you has done worse personally.  I choose to eliminate cwustu89.
5074 days 22 hours ago
Nakomis
I agree with this being the Bottom 2 for this assignment. However, it is a difficult situation because I feel that both of you deserve to move on overall. I am caught between a rock and a hard place with this Bottom 2 because you are both somewhat similar in my eyes. You have each had some amazing weeks and some poor weeks. However, after going over all of your previous submissions as well as your photos from this round, I have decided that it would be best to eliminate cwustu89.
5074 days 22 hours ago
connorthomson
as always i will not vote for just this round i will vote on previous rounds too in my opinion cwustu had an awful start bounced back and wowed me quite a few times becky i dont think has ever been on bottom two but really played it safe every week never really wowing me so on that i will save cwustu and eliminate becky
5073 days 9 hours ago
anthony2011class
Sorry for the delay! i've decided based on this photo shoot, i'd eliminate cwustu89. and this was not easy at all. i looked back on moments where you both shined :/.
5073 days 9 hours ago
Emma
With a vote of 3-2, cwustu89 has been eliminated.
5073 days 2 hours ago
cwustu89
I knew that was coming, thanks all of you though for giving me a chance

open group

Next Top Model: Cycle 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!