This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Come on! Deadline - Saturday 23rd August - Finished Work Folder

Topic » Come on! Deadline - Saturday..

5380 days 21 hours ago
Joanna94
You have one week
Finished work folder here
This has to work. Come on!!
Post your work!
Get it done!
5380 days 21 hours ago
xexplosive
I'm getting an interview with a new Tengaged Member 'QueenAlyssa'
5380 days 21 hours ago
Joanna94
ok wikid thanks!
also on the emails i sent out - does anyone no about the webiste i couyld put this on which i said about on the mail (totallymichaels idea)
5380 days 21 hours ago
xexplosive
I think keeping it on a blog will be easier.
5379 days 3 hours ago
LuciousLauraxx
I dont know what to do for song of the week this time, and as I did it last time I'll let someone else have a go at it :).

Ill write an article on the new survivor game :).
5375 days 20 hours ago
Skiitles
Skiitles: Hello Alex, how are you today?
Buddyalc: I am doing okay, glad I could sleep.

Skiitles: That's good! Anyways, how do you feel about STARS?
Buddyalc: Glad to be out of that hot mess.

Skiitles: Is it stressful?
Buddyalc: Yea, it was really stressful.

Skiitles: What about the other people in the game? Do they seem like they're plotting a bomb atta-, err, I mean something big?
Buddyalc: They always are.. and most of the time I wasn't involved in that plotting.

Skiitles: And if it ended up getting you evicted, how would you feel?
Buddyalc: Sad.. It means triple and his spammers beat me.

Skiitles: If you are evicted, who would you root for?
Buddyalc: Yeah, they know who they are.

Skiitles: Well, if you are evicted after this poll, I'm sorry. :( I was rootin' for ya. If not, good luck! Alex FTW!
===
Buddyalc was later evicted.
This is Buddy's third STARS, and he placed 9th.
5375 days 10 hours ago
lentil
Song of the week

Kelly Clarkson - Already Gone

Right before the release of this single there was much controvery surrounding it. There were claims of it being exactly like Beyonce's Halo. What many people do not know is that Ryan Tedder produced both songs, without Kelly Clarkson realised he used the same backing track for both songs.

However, that should not get in the way of this brilliant songs. With emotion put into every lyric, Kelly's voice shines through the controversy amid the song. The strings are a brilliant touch in another knockout song from Clarkson.
5374 days 23 hours ago
phanne
TENGAGER OF THE WEEK - PABLITO

When not on tengaged, Pablito says, "I'm a recovering alcoholic and currently unemployed. I studied at the cordon bleu institute of lincoln, nebraska and am trying to make my way as an exotic cake pastry chef. My friends all call me Javo in real life. It's the diminuitive form of my real name Javier. But in Spanish the J is pronounced like a real hard phlegmy H so it could almost sound like rhrhravo. In my spare time I go to the ESPN Zone so my friends can beat me in the following arcade games: shooting, air hockey, and racing."

His most memorable moment of the past week was:
"I was in a 10-post rookies, which became 55-post, and I was PMing with
BengalBoy and we were sending each other Sam Lowtons pic to each other to spam. And then I asked him what my theme for stars should be. He told me to post this story:

Harry nodded his head, eagerly urging his lover to go on. 'During the war, I acquired this magnificent piece of work, and used it for my own…pleasure. Being a spy was an extremely…lonely and unsatisfying occupation. Being a known Death Eater, and well, look at me, I couldn’t easily ask a man for a date, and I have too much pride to buy myself companionship. One of those long evenings as I sat here alone, the solution came to me.' At this point, he held up the chain and the time turner. 'The next evening, I used the time turner and met myself, three hours back in time.'

'You went back in time and shagged yourself?' Harry asked eagerness and disbelief clearly in his voice.

'I went back in time and…shagged myself, as you so eloquently put it,' Snape replied, waiting for the disgusted look on his lover’s face.

'Did you do it more than once?'

Disgust was not etched across Harry’s face, but a look of pure awe was. 'I did,' Severus replied cautiously.

Harry grinned. 'Wow! I would never suspect that you’d be so narcissistic, Severus! That’s beyond even Malfoy!'

But then I said, no, gay harry potter won't fly.

Then he said, what about, man candy.

But I says, no dat's not rite.

Then he said, you sound like a gay chav.

Then I wuz, dat's rite, jes lyk dat.

And that's how stars 38 became chav stars."

On Finally being safe from a public eviction in stars, and any changes he may have made to his gae, he replied, "I'm happy I can say I survived an eviction, but I'm sad it was against rippyroo, who played the game rough and tumble. I would know because I actually strategised with him. If I could have changed about how I played, I would've tried harder to put up more of 'my alliance' members earlier. I just wanted to play balls-out, but my closest ally did not want to. I accomplished my two goals in the game, so I can easily say I played with no regrets. Of course I wish I had been in the finals, but I think I might have just found disappointment if I had made it knowing what I know now.

I'm very very appreciative of the comments that many players have made about my gameplay. I admire the gameplay of a handful of players here and these are the ones that had openly supported my gameplay when I was up in stars. That made me not care as much about the overall public support."

His favorite dream of tengaged would be, "I want randomize to speak to me in spanish or portuguese once. Then I want him to caress my neck, and then he'll say 'Eres mi jugador favorito por todos los juegos de estrellas. Aunque no has conseguido un finals, creo que has hecho algo muy importante por la estrategia del juego. Sou apaixonado com vc e quero q vc recebe o titulo de profesor emeritus de tengaged.' Then he'll break out into song and dedicate his own version of 'are you lonesome'"

open group

Quick Games!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!