This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task Eight

Topic » Task Eight

5208 days 9 hours ago
Bazzer
Simple, simple. I've set up a poll, whoever gets the most votes wins! So badger your friends to vote for you. This task is all about persuasion. The poll closes at 22:00 GMT tomorrow.

Good luck!
5208 days 3 hours ago
mman23
cmon team POV lets do this!!
5207 days 6 hours ago
Bazzer
4 hours left.
5207 days 2 hours ago
Bazzer
Poll closed. Results soon.
5207 days 2 hours ago
Bazzer
The winner......
5207 days 2 hours ago
Bazzer
with 52.4%...............
5207 days 2 hours ago
Bazzer
...is...........................
5207 days 2 hours ago
Bazzer
Team HoH. Well done. Team PoV members must now persuade me not to fire them ASAP, as well as telling me which person i should fire.
5207 days 2 hours ago
krazy_fool_X
That was pretty close.
Anyway...

You shouldn't fire me because I have worked my hardest in every task. I don't know how I did compared to my team mates, but I did what I could. I've proven I'm capable since the beginning.

Who should you fire? Well, just at a quick look, it seems mman at LEAST made a blog, but pepsi didn't. So I say you should fire Pepsi.
5207 days 2 hours ago
kkincb
We won? Yay!
5207 days 2 hours ago
mman23
Ya that was a close battle but nevertheless HOH proved their worth by beating team POV.

Sir Bazzer, you've seen my dedication and passion for this game. I am determined to continue and make my way to becoming the tengaged apprentice. As krazy did mention, I made a blog hoping to encourage votes as well as spamming all my games i was in and PM'ing a lot of friends.

At this point, pepsi has done the least in this task in my opinion and has done the least overall in this competition out of the remaining POV members left.
5206 days 18 hours ago
pepsi_cola
You Shouldn't Fire Me Because I May Have Not Created A Blog But I SPAMMED MY ASS OFF! And Seriously, Do You Actually Think A Lot Of People Saw Your Blog?!? Cuz Only 1 Person Commented In Your BLOG! While Me Spamming People Helped POV A Lot! Jhaybiie,Mikey, Ronron, Gino,Blanton,FunnyDude,Vendetta,MarieEve, And A Lot More I Spammed! So Don't Tell Me I Did Nothing!

At This Point, I Didn't Do Anything?!? YEAH CUZ I JUST JOINED!!! And I Did Something! I SPAMMED! I CREATED THE STALLS! You May Have Said There Was Something Wrong With It Then...Why Don't You Edit IT?!? Your The Real Couch Potato Krazy_Fool! Which Is Why You Should Be The One To Go BYE-BYE!!!
5206 days 16 hours ago
krazy_fool_X
Okay, fair enough, Pepsi, you just never told us or showed anything about you spamming. I just based my choice on what I could see.
5206 days 13 hours ago
mman23
Yeah sorry about that but next time talk to your teammates.
5206 days 1 hour ago
Bazzer
The hardest decision i've had to make so far. It seems to me that you all worked hard in this task and you only missed out by a fraction so i'm not going to judge it on this task but the series as a whole. I've been making notes on each of you in every task and i think that two of you stand out over the third...So with huge regret, Pepsi_cola, YOURE FIRED. I'm seriously very sorry but i'm afraid the other two pip you. Thanks for playing though!
5205 days 22 hours ago
krazy_fool_X
Sorry pepsi.
Maybe our paths will cross again...

open group

The Tengaged Apprentice 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!