This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Stooge Applications!

Topic » Stooge Applications!

5563 days 11 hours ago
KentuckyGirl
Alright potential stooges this is your first step to becoming one of the next stooges...Please Post the following information about yourself in here.

Tengaged Name:

What you would prefer us to call you:

Where are you from?:

What qualities could you bring to our group?:

Are you loyal?:

Do you like kilts? (trust me this is important to scotboy...lol):

Would you consider yourself nice to others not alligned with you or a jerk?:

Why should you be the next stooge?:
5563 days 5 hours ago
musicman02
Tengaged Name:musicman02
What you would prefer us to call you:Doesn't really matter.
Where are you from?:Kentucky
What qualities could you bring to our group?:I'm smart and loyal, I can make people believe me well:)
Are you loyal?:Definately
Do you like kilts? (trust me this is important to scotboy...lol):Haha absolutely.
Would you consider yourself nice to others not alligned with you or a jerk?:I think I'm nice to them.
Why should you be the next stooge?:I am better than the other applicants:) jk jk I work hard and I am dedicated.
5562 days 22 hours ago
WoofandWarpUrMom
Tengaged Name: WoofandWarpUrMom
What you would prefer us to call you: Rhiannon or Rhia :D
Where are you from?: Oregon
What qualities could you bring to our group?: talkativeness, weirdness, sillyness, trust, obnoxiousness :P lol
Are you loyal?: course <3
Do you like kilts? (trust me this is important to scotboy...lol): THEY ARE SEXY :D haha
Would you consider yourself nice to others not alligned with you or a jerk?: sure! im a bitch if someone is mean to me (who isn't?) but other than that im a real sweetie ^_^
Why should you be the next stooge?: because I ROLL LIKE THAT HOMIE K :D
5560 days 19 hours ago
Tec6062
Tengaged Name:Tec6062
What you would prefer us to call you:tec
Where are you from?:Baltimore
What qualities could you bring to our group?: a random sense of humor, good times, rabid alcoholism!
Are you loyal?:Absolutely!  As long as people are loyal to me!
Do you like kilts? (trust me this is important to scotboy...lol):I have legs that have been compared to hairy tree stumps!  So of course, anything to make an ass out of myself!
Would you consider yourself nice to others not alligned with you or a jerk?:I always try to be nice to people who treat others the way they should!
Why should you be the next stooge?:because I am a full time jokemaker.  I have graduated from comedy college with a masters in assholenomics!  I love to have fun and like to be around other people who live and love for jokes!(I wish I could have thought of something funnier!)
5559 days 5 hours ago
Tec6062
is this group really happening I see it is closed now
5559 days 2 hours ago
Scotboy88
yep ( i think)
5559 days 1 hour ago
hopeleslylonely
Yup.  Certain unnamed parties were in here causing problems so we temporarily closed it. Opened again.
5553 days 22 hours ago
Tec6062
no activity for 5 days I am quiting if this starts up again PM me!
5543 days 5 hours ago
ChildoftheSwamp
Tengaged Name: ChildoftheSwamp
What you would prefer us to call you:um...redneck
Where are you from?:Louisiana
What qualities could you bring to our group?: Im good with strategy, also good for just at making people laugh, people say I gotta enigmatic personality.
Are you loyal?: Very much so
Do you like kilts? (trust me this is important to scotboy...lol): as long as I, or the person wearing them, has something under them, then Im fine with em, although I wouldn't wanna wear one in the winter!
Would you consider yourself nice to others not alligned with you or a jerk?: Only if they're a jerk to me first
Why should you be the next stooge?: Well, in real life Im a literal Stooge, plus Im good at anything once I set my mind to it.
5517 days 4 hours ago
ChildoftheSwamp
Um, we ever gonna do anything here?
5312 days 6 hours ago
Blitzsims
:O

open group

The Stooges

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!