This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

So how's Tengaged gonna play with percentage!? :)

Topic » So how's Tengaged gonna play..

5462 days 9 hours ago
imxrated93
The step to get into main round is on main page on this group - http://www.tenagged.com/group/1314

Main round - I will ask 5 Qs till you quit or answer incorrectly.
For first Q you will have window of  40% then for the next 30%...10% and on final 5th Q I will ask the exact % number if you answer 4th Q correctly and the answer will lie b/w the 10% window :)

Eg of this -
1st Q I ask "What % of Tengagers are virgins" and you will have 40% WINDOW and there's 100% WALL so if you think answer's 66% then you might say 30-70% or 22%-62%, and other combination and then FREEZE with which you are satisfied. If the % lies b/w the Window you selected then you go to next round and if not you have leave the game at that time.

For getting the first % right you will get 2T$ and for getting correct for 2nd, 3rd and 4th you will get 3T$,5T$ and 7T$ and on final Q you win 3T$ more on 7T$ i.e, 10T$ and you win!

You can only QUIT after Round 3 so the minimum money to take is 5T$ and max is 10T$!

If you get wrong before Round 4 you are out with nothing form this game :)

Any more Qs, can ask as the game will start after this week :)
5462 days 4 hours ago
joeyjones
:O
5462 days 4 hours ago
oedipus23
rawr

open group

The Power of !0 :: S.2 ©

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!