This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Men's Wear Catwalk

Topic » Men's Wear Catwalk

5478 days 14 hours ago
Clayton
Welcome Designers, lets get this party started :D
Noonie, Doodyful & Zoeygasms your scores were high enough to move on to the next round the rest the judges have comments for :)

Blackwidow, please step forward...
AlanaDee,  "Not sure if this is supposed to be a tux, a suit, or just a regular everyday oufit. I like the red bowtie with the black and white though."
Emmaleigh, "I love how you accented the outfit with a red bow tie and red belt.  I think the proportions are a little off."
NoelSarah, "I'm not sure what exactly you're going for here, as Alana says.  It is cool but I'm just not sure where someone would wear it."
Clayton, "The red bow tie is a interesting touch and it gives the outfit character, but alittle too formal..."

Hexylia, you are next to be judged...

AlanaDee,"I definitely like the sweater and jeans look with the collar sticking out. Very casual, very everyday. Not sure what's going on with the hair though!"
Emmaleigh,"So emo chic! very well done. I love it." 
NoelSarah, "MUCH improved from last week!  I really like it - I am also confused by the hair though, haha.  Great job!"
Clayton,"I like this, this is not really my style but I see people wearing this :D kinda emo goth :D "

LadyAngel please step up

AlanaDee, "This is pretty simple. I feel like this could have been more creative, maybe by adding some colors or something."
Emmaleigh, "The pants have a great seam and are fitted nicely, but I am not too sure I love the shirt, it is a bit feminine."
NoelSarah, "This is ok.  I do like the pants, but overall, it just isn't super exciting to me." 
Clayton, "The sweater over the shirt is kinda like a grandma birthday present I would never wear but except when of course I was around her, the pants are nice tho :D"

JustJosh, you are next

Alanadee, "This is really creative and I love how you are trying to make it flattering, because yes, everyone wants to look thin! I'm not sure it's something a guy I know would wear on an everyday basis, it's a little rockstar, but I like it! Good job"
Emmaleigh, "WOW this is amazing, I love this blazer, I love buttons, the fit, the color, the design, the accessories.  This is the first time I have ever give out this score..."
NoelSarah, "This is creative - I'm not sure, as Alana says, that this is something that many people who want to wear, but it's well done anyway!" Clayton, "The scarf is a great touch! and It is very interesting! I love this, and I would totally rock this out!"

Samson, you are next.

AlanaDee, "I wish you showed a whole outfit instead of just a shirt. This shirt is pretty basic and looks like shirts sold in every store that sells guys clothing. It could have been more creative."
Emmaleigh, "This is just a tshirt, that I have seen in the past and any sporting good store.  i wish you were more creative as we dont get to design for men often." 
NoelSarah, "Yeah, this is pretty much generic.  It looks fine, but not particularly stylish or creative.  I also would've like to see the full outfit."
Clayton, "Just ur basic baseball-T, very wearable but not very creative or cute."

Bddarcangelo, please come forward...

AlanaDee, "I like the creativity behind this! Very cool details with the studs and leather! Nice job (especially if you live in the south)."
Emmaleigh, "Hmmm, im not sure I love this or if it is that marketable yet you stepped out of the box and I love the sewing job."
NoelSarah, "I'm not that into the cowboy look (or how many other people would be), but you did a good job!"
Clayton, "I like that you thought alot about it and you didnt take the typical route of menswear, but not my style at all, but well done, I think you crafted it nicely."

3 of you
5478 days 12 hours ago
bddarcangelo
who got out?
5478 days 9 hours ago
hexylia
it got cut off lol
yay i did good ^^ (note to self: stop messing with the hair)
5478 days 7 hours ago
Clayton
oops ill update now
5478 days 7 hours ago
Clayton
3 of you are in the top 3 and 1 of you has immunity! Congrats! JustJosh, you won immunity! Hexy & Bdd you both did exellent jobs!
Blackwidow, Samson and ladyangel are the bottom 3, Blackwidow had immunity from last round so you are safe the 4 of you can leave the catwalk... that leaves Samson and Ladyangel left...
Based on the score this week and past Designs.... I have to say bye to Samson... sorry
5478 days 6 hours ago
bddarcangelo
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......bye samson...well i think i have been top 3 everytime except once
5478 days 5 hours ago
BlackWidow
bye samson :)
5478 days 4 hours ago
justjosh
Yay! thank you :D  im glad you liked it
5478 days ago
SamSon
aw :/
5477 days 19 hours ago
LadyAngel
wow! Im so happy I stayed!
5474 days 18 hours ago
doodyful
Bye Sam! =[

open group

Tengaged Catwalk

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!