This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

News...

Topic » News...

5453 days 5 hours ago
Clayton
Bdd... has been disqualified, due to his recent banning, If there is another season and he is back, I welcome him to join, as he was a front runner... I can speak for the judges in saying that he will be missed here... I am still going to do a catwalk show... and there will be an elimination... then it will be final 3...
5453 days 5 hours ago
BlackWidow
Congrats final 4!!!
5453 days 4 hours ago
Zoeygasms
omg I hope I don't lose :/
5453 days 4 hours ago
BlackWidow
me too..goodluck guys!!
5452 days 23 hours ago
SilviaPellegrini
hi i am his cousin, is it possible that he can still compete? this is his favorite group and he is begging to just design and post, he doesn't want t's and if it is possible i can post his stuff, its really a big deal for him
5452 days 16 hours ago
justjosh
:O  nail-biting stuff.....
5451 days 23 hours ago
doodyful
Aww, Bd =[
5451 days 20 hours ago
SilviaPellegrini
he really does want to be here, he said that if he makes final three, he just wants to do a final collection, and then there will be a final 2, instead of three because he cant win
5451 days 6 hours ago
SilviaPellegrini
he also wanted to say that tengaged moderation has responded and they are looking into it!

open group

Tengaged Catwalk

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!