This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Celebrity Catwalk :D

Topic » Celebrity Catwalk :D

5446 days 9 hours ago
Clayton
Sorry about the Delay, but there is an elimination to get to... then our Final 3 showdown!

Blackwidow, you are first up, your design was made for P!nk
Clayton, "I can definatly see Pink wearing this, wristbands are a nice touch and the rolled up pant leg gives it a bit of character but it is kinda boring..."
AlanaDee, "This looks liek a basic wife beater and pants! I think Pink would wear this, but she also knows how to spice things up!"
Emmaleigh, "I can see pink wearing this however it is not anything new and inventive. The top is very simple paired with basic black pants.  Your artistic skills are nice but the outfit isnt all that unique.  The shoes however are unique."
NoelSarah, "This works for Pink, but isn't super unique.  Still looks good though!"

JustJosh, you designed for Katy Perry, lets see how you did...
Clayton, "I really think the top is great, I love the use of color & I think Katy would totally rock that! Shoes are great as well!"
AlanaDee, "This is really cool and funky! I like the top a lot! I give this a 9!"
Emmaleigh, "This is totally Katy Perry inspired.  What is great about this creation, is that it is a jumpsuit.  A jumpsuit is not that common yet you made one, personalized it and I can totally see this as a new style.  The headband is an amazing touch.  Job well done"
NoelSarah, "This is cool and colorful!  well done!"

Zoeygasms, you designed for Jennifer Hudson...
Clayton, "I like the hairstyle, I think the background is a bit too distracting because it was kinda hard to see the design, but I like the detail in the sleaves..."
AlanaDee, "It's difficult to see the entire dress, but it looks like a fun black dress she might wear. Her hair is really cute though!"
Emmaleigh, "This looks like a simple black dress, nothing really sets it a part from the ones we see everyday. 
It is not ugly at all, I would wear it, I just do not see it as something new and fresh."
NoelSarah, "This isn't bad, but it's not your best.  It works for her, and is nicely done, but not particularly creative."

Next up is Doodyful... who designed for the fabulous Lilly Allen

Clayton, "I like this alot! The dress is supercute and it fit's Lily great! great job!"
AlanaDee" This is really cute and I can totally see Lilly wearing it!"
Emmaleigh, "I like that you really seemed to have researched your client and understood what she would want.  The red  that you went with is amazing and your garment moves really well."
NoelSarah, "Oh this is super cute and totally fits Lilly.  And I'd wear it too. :)"

There is no winner this round because the winner of this round was banned :/

JustJosh.... you are IN
you may leave the catwalk

Doodyful... you are also IN!
You can leave the catwalk

Zoey, we felt that your design was more about the background and it was hard to see all the detail you put into your design...

Blackwidow, your design was definatly about your celebrity, but it lacked creativity...

I am sorry but I am going to have to eliminate....

Zoeygasms, I am sorry... although you are very creative, this challenge is more about the design and we just didn't see enough of it...
Auf wiedersehen Zoey :/
5446 days 3 hours ago
BlackWidow
Bye Zoe!!! you have done amazing!!!
5445 days 22 hours ago
Zoeygasms
LOL thank you all <3333333
I am actually glad I left this group game
I'd rather judge this then play it
so clayton if you do a season 2, PM me :p
5445 days 13 hours ago
Clayton
will do Zoey, you rocked it :P
5445 days 5 hours ago
doodyful
Cya Zoe!

open group

Tengaged Catwalk

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!