This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fashion Finale Catwalk!

Topic » Fashion Finale Catwalk!

5434 days 4 hours ago
Clayton
Fashion Finale Catwalk!
Welcome to final catwalk :D
You all are execellent designers :)
I have enjoyed seeing you all grow as designers and pushed yourselves to do better each time! Thanks :D
Blackwidow, you are first up...
Alana, "Winter- I like that the coat has contrasting black fur at the sleeves and I like the high collar, but the thing in the back makes it look like a costume on Star Wars. The skinny pants with boots is a cute touch too.
Spring- It says summer dress even though it is supposed to be for spring. I always like black and pink paired together, but i think the bottom is a little too poofy for my tastes.
Summer- This dress is scary. I like that the material is lightweight and the use of colors is very summery. Altogether though, the dress is just a little too crazy. I feel like it's something the crazy lady on the subway might be wearing.
Fall- I like how it's made from a thicker material, but i think if it had a wrap or a shawl to keep the person warm it might have been a great touch. Not a huge fan of the pattern down the middle, but I like the matching handbag."
Emmaleigh, "Wow really nice! You all have done really well.  The fall dress isnt that flattering but overall the designs were creative.  I love the effort put forth."
NoelSarah, "Overall, you've done a great job in this competition!  I like your winter and spring dresses the best - summer and fall appeal to me a bit less (I agree with Emily that fall isn't too flattering). Your work is creative and I've really enjoyed seeing it in this competition."
Clayton, "Very creative & beautifully executed. I really liked the design on the spring dress... I agree with the girls about the fall dress, definatly not flattering... The winter coat was amazing though."
Doodyful, you are next...
Alanadee, "Winter- I like that you kept it simple and warm. I don't love that you used white, because it's not such a winter color! Overall, it's a cute outfit.
Spring- I love that you used silk and the color is really pretty! Accessorizing with a belt was a good idea too. This is something I could really see myself wearing.
Summer- Cute, fun, flirty, summery dress. I like the pattern at the bottom, it's something that is really in right now.
Fall- I LOVE this outfit. I would really wear a cardigan like that with skinny jeans like that. It's so simple and chic. This outfit is perfect for the fall."
Emmaleigh, "Wow the collection is so modern and trendy, I would wear everything in this group.  I did not see one theme tied to all 4 but they were executed superflously!!!!"
NoelSarah, "Great job!  All of these were well-done and stylish! I agree with Alana's comment about using white for winter, and I also thought the spring design could be a bit more springy, but it's well-done nonetheless!  Great job!"
Clayton, "The collection is fairly cohesive, and it was done really well, I think you put alot of effort into this, and it paid off nicely."
JustJosh, you're up next.
AlanaDee, "Spring- I'm not sure I would wear a studded biker jacket with a dress, but the outfit all comes together well and looks cute.
Summer- I like the use of neon colors for the bathing suit, I'm not sure I love the cut of the skirt even though I love a little skirt over a bathing suit. The gladiator sandals are a cute touch, but I would be more likely to wear flip flops to the beach and save the sandals for afterward. Also, I'm not sure someone would wear a skirt AND shorts with the bathing suit, and the hair longer on one side is kinda weird!
Fall- I love the use of the colors and the cardigan. I don't love how the skirt is open in the front and I like the bun, but I don't like the scrunchie...it's too busy.
Winter- I love the polka dot dress, but I'm not sure I love the blue leggings underneath. I love the beret though, it's really cute and stylish!"
Emmaleigh, "Wow you really were q
5434 days 4 hours ago
Clayton
Emmaleigh, "Wow you really were quite creative with your designs.  Some I would wear and some I would not yet they were all made really well." NoelSarah, "This is quite an interesting assortment of designs!  You're very creative, and these were well-executed.  Winter is my favorite and summer is my least favorite."
Clayton, "I think this collection was definatly the most creative of the bunch, well- exected, and very hip and stylish, but I dont see alot of girls being bold enough to wear this out, but very cutting edge."

The person with the lowest score was.... Blackwidow...

Either Justjosh or Doodyful is the winner of Tengagaed Catwalk...

Winner is Doodyful!, Congrats! your 30'Ts are on its way! :D
5434 days 2 hours ago
BlackWidow
Thanks again judges, I really enjoyed this experience!! and congrats Doodyful, you did a fantastic job!!
5433 days 21 hours ago
punx193
way to go doodyful
5433 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!
This has been an amazing journey and I was VERY surprised I woudl make it this far, this is my first win for any type of game, and I would like to say that Josh & BlackWidow, you guys are amazing!
Thank you so much Clayton and the other judges, this is my most favourite group EVER!
5433 days 9 hours ago
justjosh
The best designer won :) well done Doody :D
Im extremly happy to get 2nd and i tried my best so thats all i could do!
Thank you sooo much for a such a wonderful group game it was an honour to be a part of it
XxXxX
5432 days 5 hours ago
Clayton
thanks guys, I love you all :D
all did awesome

open group

Tengaged Catwalk

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!