This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 2 -- Episode 7 -- The Girl Who Is Still Standing

Topic » Cycle 2 -- Episode 7 -- The..

5288 days 8 hours ago
LillyXoXo
Congratulations final 5 on making it this far. As a reward we are all going to..... LONDON !!!!! pack your bags girls becuase our first photoshoot will be when you arrive :D
For this weeks challange you must post a photo of your FAVOURITE MODEL and why you like her and how she has ensired you to take up modeling.
GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!
Lilly <3
5287 days 18 hours ago
azn_dude89
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24859949@N08/2388081719/

Omg Omg omg omg omg Im so excited for this one <3.
The One that really inspire me is Kate Moss. She takes extordinary pictures and she only 5'7 and is one of the most sucessful model and petite model in the Modeling Industry <3. Not alot of short girls can be model but she pull it off <3. Also she does alot of charity work to so she a good rolemodel <3.
-
Anyways alittle about the picture i choose <3.
The pictures i choose was sooooo fierce. It seems she just broke free out of something and she did (i like to think as it as like she broke the modeling world that girls under 5'7 can model) It also has elegence and it seems like she was dancing
5287 days 15 hours ago
Austin
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/6/69420643_38882ed0e2.jpg

I chose Yaya because she demands the attention of the photo. That's probly the main reason i like her.
She's always fierce and demanding in her photos, you just wanna keep looking at them cuz she's so beautiful.
It just looks as if she's gazing into your eyes as you gaze back.
Her feelings ripple throughout the photo and you just know that she's fierce and striking.
Bottom line, top quality modeling skills.
5287 days 15 hours ago
djs87
The model I have chosen is Kim Stolz: http://static.flickr.com/84/280124164_8508f91f05.jpg

I have chosen Kim because not only is she a fierce model with a very unique look, but she has inspired millions of people who identify themselves as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual or Transgendered (LBGT) to not allow their sexuality to hold them back from their dreams: but instead to embrace it and use it to your advantage. Her androgynous look makes her photos appear spellbounding and her versatility knows no ends.

Making a name for herself in Cycle 5 of ANTM, Kim made it to the final 5 girls and had best photo twice. She was the first openly gay model to appear on ANTM and by doing so opened the door for millions of LGBT people to embrace their sexuality. As well as being a reporter, Kim is a correspondent for MTV and an avid supporter of LGBT rights - recntly seen demonstrating against the passing of Proposition 8 in Californi, 2008.

The photo I have included in this post shows how Stolz embraces her masculine appearance and androgynous vibe - edging out this photo and taking a stereotypical photo from the 1960s and bringing it into the New Millennium.
5287 days 5 hours ago
doodyful
http://tokyostargirl.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/twiggy_narrowweb__300x44701.jpg

I chose Twiggy because... in each of us, is a hidden rebellion, and at Twiggy's peak, rebellion was in the air, and so now it is time for us to embrace the power of rebellion, in which Twiggy here embodies completely!
Twiggy inspires me to be a model, because she took the world by storm, she made a very unique look for herself and even got something named after her! Compared to all the other ex-supermodels, Twiggy stands out, because most of them have tried to retain their youth, but Twiggy embraced aging, and still made herself looking beautiful without going to extreme models, so I think she is a good rolemodel for people who think, 'Hey, I don't need cosmetic surgery to look good, I can be myself!' And I think that is something that Twiggy has inspired thousands of people to think...
Thank You!!
~
XOXO,
Taylor
ALEJANDRO <3 BAD ROMANCE <3 DANCE IN THE DARK <3
5286 days ago
SuperCharie
http://www.cwtv.com/images/c/0016/cw-antm13-container-erin_048101-193359-500x666.jpg

My current favorite model is America's next top model cycle 13 contestant, ERIN WAGNER. One look at her and all you can say is that she is a cute girl but don't underestimate this girl cause this one's fierce. Her wisecracking and brutally honest assessments of fellow models and the show's challenges may have rubbed some the wrong way, but her many stellar photos from throughout the competition showed that she had the modeling talent to back up the attitude. This girl knows what she wants and also knows exactly how she will get it. I find Erin as my inspiration because she has her eyes on the gold. She's always pursuing to get what she is aiming for and all her hard work is always paying off with her stunning photos. Although she didn't win the competition, still, she has proven everybody that her passion has led her to what she is attaining now. Erin Wagner, an inspiration. :)
5285 days 8 hours ago
LillyXoXo
OK GIRLS :D
Thanks for the fast posts!!
I have work for 3 hours today but i will do the episode tonight!!!
5285 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Yay!! You must be working on it now =]=]
5284 days 13 hours ago
SuperCharie
:)

open group

Americas Next Top Model - Cycle 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!