This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 2 -- Episode 8 -- The Girl Who Is So Near Yet So Far....

Topic » Cycle 2 -- Episode 8 -- The..

5265 days 11 hours ago
LillyXoXo
WELCOME FINAL 4!!! This will be your last challenge before the FINALE :D i would like to take this oppertunity to wish you all the best of luck for the challenge!!
Okay so for this weeks shoot I will assign each of you a SEASON which you must find an appropriate picture to match, as usual the picture must be high fashion and edgy.
-----------
SUMMER
WINTER
AUNTUMN/FALL
SPRING
-----------
(I know i kinda did this in one of the previous challenges but its still kinda diffrent :D)
-----------
GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!
-----------
<3 Lilly
5265 days 11 hours ago
Austin
I'll choose Summer.
5265 days 10 hours ago
djs87
Winter please!
5265 days 10 hours ago
djs87
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3047/3045353513_8fbca633c0.jpg

I have chosen this picture because it has so many synonyms associated with Winter just oozing out of it. Icy, cold, frozen, captivating. The use of a limited palette (only colours used are shades of white, blue, black and pink) emphasise the coldness of the picture, in particular the icy blue of the model's eyes. The frozen-look added to the lips is another amazing touch and, to me, adds an air of mystery to the model and could possibly question her character - is she an ice princess or an evil ice queen?

The stare given to the camera by the model adds a touch of insecurity to the picture, as if the character being portrayed by the model is showing her insecurities through her eyes. Her face is strong, but does show a glimmer of vulnerability.

Overall this is a fantastic Winter portrait that incapsulates my favourite season. Happy Christmas, everyone! <3
5265 days 7 hours ago
punx193
SuperCharlie was banned/removed just to let you know
5264 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Autumn =]

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IofzLldv9cc/Sr3OcaM1jhI/AAAAAAAAIn8/tVr-9UWztDk/s400/lithium.bmp
This photo just SCREAMS Autumn!

The deep, expression from the model's eyes, adds an extra, beautiful layer to this photo's mystique.
And the use of colours such as: tangerine, brown & gold gives you a warmth that no other seasons could ever bring.
The model's hair is amazing, it loks like a million little angels styled it, and made it look as amazing as it is.
So please, like my photo!
~
XOXO,
Taylor
5264 days 13 hours ago
Austin
http://lucem.deviantart.com/art/summer-girl-57185089

I chose Summer because i wanted to do something out of my category to show how versatile i can be.
In this photo, it has a certain warmth and glow which makes the model seem really bubbly and sweet.
She has amazing eyes that captivate the rest of the photo. Summer is a really fun topic and this photo is just bubbly and fun. The model looks like she's having fun and she's being a model all at the same time.
And that's why i chose Summer.
I leaped out of my comfort zone and took a risk.
5264 days 12 hours ago
LillyXoXo
BAH well, then we will have another DOUBLE elimination XD THen the next episode will be the finale !!!
Stupid multis ruining my damn show :P
5264 days 3 hours ago
doodyful
@_@
Double elimination?
5264 days 3 hours ago
doodyful
Lilly, When is the Coverpage & Call-out sheet going to be out?

open group

Americas Next Top Model - Cycle 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!