This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dynasty's Yearbook (Who???)

Topic » Dynasty's Yearbook (Who???)

5037 days 23 hours ago
Dynasty
Will I get a single comment? :P
5037 days 23 hours ago
steviecamille
hey Dynasty! :D i suck really bad at remembering people but i think i may have talked to you once er twice..idk. anywho :D
<3 steviecamille
5037 days 20 hours ago
trishytrash
Hey Dynasty!
Firstly we met in .es, where you talked your way to breaking my winning streak in Castings ..., then after you wrote your recent pyn blog we got chatting again, we had one night with a really looooooooooooong call, you are interesting and fun, I'm sorry that we haven't managed to speak again since that night. Hope you are having a good summer... and that all goes well for you in Arizona.
Trishy <3
5037 days 18 hours ago
brookie_cookie
OMG HI!
i totes dont even remember how we met...but it was on skype and your really funny. and that one music game you did was really fun, especially cus i won =]
even though you dont come on much anymore i still consider you a good friend.
LOVE BROOKE
5037 days 5 hours ago
chris12345
DYNASTY!!! :D
i don't really know you amazingly well but the main time (possibly the only time) we spoke was when you did you're amazingly successful PYN blog lol. Anways, you're a cool guy and i'd love to get to know you a bit better. You should play more games and you might be lucky enough to enter one with me ;D aha. oh ya, that paragraph you wrote about me is on my page <3
C-H-R-I-S :D

btw, the skin on my elbow looks wrinkly ! D:
5037 days 5 hours ago
JesseM
Hey Dynasty,
We met when you randomly skyped me and I am really glad you did :) We haven't talked much lately but you are a great guy to talk to. See ya around!
-Jesse :)

open group

Tengaged Yearbook

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!