This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HeyItsDerek's Yearbook

Topic » HeyItsDerek's Yearbook

5418 days 11 hours ago
HeyItsDerek
Sign away if you like :)

Just felt like making a Yearbook Page
5418 days 11 hours ago
Brenn
Derek,
I don't really know you that well but you seem like an amazing person <3
Maybe we can play some games in the future :P
Brenn <3
5418 days 11 hours ago
JamesM
Derek,
BEST person on this site. I'll always trust you.
Come back soon enough so we can rip up some more rookies together
<3 Luvya!
             Sincerely, James
5418 days 11 hours ago
Sizzle_xD
Derek,

Eh, I don't know you as well as I wish I could, but you seem like a great person and you're extremely nice. I hope to get to know you better when you return from China, have a great time there!

Sizzle
5418 days 11 hours ago
MelloJello
Derek,

My babe. I loved the blog you made about me and its still true today. Have a good tiime in China and hope you stop winning so much games

xoxo, Melissa Babe
5418 days 11 hours ago
BengalBoy
Dear Derek,

All i gotta say is live a wonderful fucked up life that you do. YOUR HEAD IS NOT NORMAL. You don't know the difference between what is RIGHT and WRONG.
Quit trying to put the blame on me for what YOU DID.
You're a fucking perv and you're gonna grow up to become a pedophile you pig-nosed fat fuck. Have fun showing your dick to Curtis and other ppl in Tengaged. I'm sure you're gonna be doing that to kids for years to come you screw-up.
5418 days 11 hours ago
AlohaLani
Dear Derek,
YOU CAME BACK! And I am very happy now. 8) You seem to be in drama already, as usual, but that makes you exciting! We met on the blogs, and then we had that one awesome but chaotic game together, and even though we were tested we still emerged as friends. You are a great person with a good heart and I hope to continue to work and play with you!
-
Drew xoxo
5418 days 11 hours ago
Knagaroo
Derek,
Bengal is an ass.
Thank you for always standing up for me on here and on habbo, even when clearly it was not in your best interest. You are one of the few genuine people I've met.
I fucking love you,
Carol.
5418 days 11 hours ago
HeyItsDerek
LOL at BengalBoy's post. I'm guessing he saw Patrick's chode as well
5418 days 8 hours ago
mosher24
Derek,
me, you, crazy, and victor were my first tengaged alliance, and boy was that castings a BLAST, anyways, your a cool dude and i hope we end up in the same game again someday
5418 days 6 hours ago
sam_cutie567
Hey Derek, you're great and lovely

~Sam
5417 days 10 hours ago
HeyItsDerek
Aw thanks guys <3
5417 days 8 hours ago
SamSon
Derek :]
so, there was this one game we played and let me tell you it was amazing :]
i loved every minute of itt..so lets do it again :]
anyways, your really nice and i bet if i asked you for a favor you would glady accept. i'm really happy i got to meet you on heree and i hope we play more games in the future ;]
~Sammm
5417 days 1 hour ago
llb92
Hey derek,
u r a cool and intelligent player and enjoyed playing with u!!!

open group

Tengaged Yearbook

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!