This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Shezrs Yearbook!

Topic » Shezrs Yearbook!

5422 days 20 hours ago
Shezr
5422 days 19 hours ago
itsmeagain000
SHEZ your a great trustworthy person and a pleasure to play with (not in a dirty way....) Your active, fun reliable and i hope i can play games with you in the future. :D GOOD LUCK..

itsmeagain000
5422 days 19 hours ago
rippyroo
From wat i know of u, u r a very nice and friendly person :)
http://www.tengaged.com/group/1385/forum/topic/924072
5422 days 18 hours ago
yswimmer96
SHEZ your a great trustworthy person and a pleasure to play with (not in a dirty way....) Your active, fun reliable and i hope i can play games with you in the future. :D GOOD LUCK..
Aqua.
5421 days 12 hours ago
AlohaLani
You were one of my first friends on this site, despite all that drama in the beginning with you and Isaac. You are the most loyal, sweet, and warmhearted friend anybody can have. You are awesome, and may we continue to stay the best of friends!
~Drew
5416 days 21 hours ago
Shezr
Oh Thanks Aloha!
5416 days 21 hours ago
Hidihi
shezr is d coolest person on this site! his my best friend on dis site and i think anyone that is friends with him on this site is one lucky person because this guys rocks! couldn find a better friend, even in real life! hope we continue to stay besties!! you are the greatest!!
Hidi! xx
5416 days 21 hours ago
Tom8478
Shane! You are a great and really cool guy! :D
We enjoyed a rookies game together and you were a really great guy! xD
5416 days ago
crazyj11
I remember my first game with you and me and siggythejordan would always talk about how cool you were when me and him were at school
5414 days 14 hours ago
Shezr
Haha Cheers Crazy!U nd him were really cool too!Yeh that was my 1st eveer game lol!Back in de early days in March
5410 days 18 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Sweet guy, been so long since we last played!!! <3
5410 days 14 hours ago
Jordoo
We've had our ups and downs but I am sorry.
5397 days 16 hours ago
Shezr
Cheers Jordoo!
5397 days 16 hours ago
WillowCookie
ive only just met you & You seem Like a great honest guy :)
5397 days 16 hours ago
missyj
Shezr is my lal Irish good luck charm and I think he's brill xxxx

open group

Tengaged Yearbook

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!