This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Updates/News Thread

Topic » Updates/News Thread

5051 days 15 hours ago
pablito
Deaths will be reported immediately after Day Phase.

Televised highlights may be reported after a delay (to prevent too much info from being revealed).
5051 days 14 hours ago
Alex1991
OMG i hope i get a lot of airtime
5051 days 5 hours ago
pablito
There was a snap poll posted in the game. The viewing public was allowed to choose who they think should receive an unfair punishment and automatically lose two lives.

http://www.tengaged.com/group/1388/poll/which-player-should-receive-unfair-punishment-and-lose-two-lives-28113

The results showed that phanne received the most votes!

However the gamemakers decide what goes on in the games. This was just a poll to show who the others see who the threats are. Apparently the other players must've noted phanne's great ability to withstand long periods of time without food or drink, as her drunkenness prevents her from needing real nourishment. This improved her pre-games rating as she was given a 12!

Cue cameras to the opening scene of The Hunger Games. Before the games begin, players are reminded that they must eat or drink every 5 turns unless they want to die of starvation or hunger. Luckily for all players right now, they had a feast before the games and currently have a 6 for their thirst and hunger meters. When it gets to 0, uh oh, we have a death!

All 14 players are currently standing on their pods. They are not allowed to move before the games begin, unless they want to set off a trap. Players eye each other intently looking to see who is their biggest competition. Before in the training room, players were able to watch to see who are the biggest threats. Each took a mental note to see what abilities each other had, some had the ability to look hot, the ability to anticipate actions, or making alliances. However, only the last remaining ALIVE player will win. And with that, the 69th Hunger....

*boom*

Games...

*explosion*

has...

*blood and guts fly everywhere*

BEGUN!!!!!

And we already have our first death!!!!

owee13 has spectacularly died in the most idiotic fashion ever! He stepped off before the games began and he splatters himself all over the other players!

13 players remain. Who will remain after Day 1? The TV feed will go blank for now...but the news highlights will update us later!
5051 days 5 hours ago
Yoki
Oh my gosh, gross... there's brain matter on my nice silk dress... can I get a new uniform please?
5051 days 5 hours ago
pablito
The death count today:

Started with 14 players.

One died pre-game.

Two have died in the opening bloodbath.

Trey and DreamPusher have been killed by other players.

11 players remain!

Night 2 will begin. I'll send out your personal PMs soon.
5051 days 5 hours ago
Shaelynn
:o amg!
5051 days 5 hours ago
Yoki
*while getting my shoe polished* 2 more others eh? it's a shame I'm not quick enough to make their stay long and painful
5051 days 5 hours ago
DreamPusher
D; Bye everyone, it was fun playing ;)
5051 days 4 hours ago
lilrigler38
sry u had to go
5050 days 11 hours ago
pablito
Silly boys and girls, don't you know the microphones cover everything? Here are highlights from conversations players may or may not have had last night*:

"La la la la la la. I'm getting bored. There's no one yet to attack. Hrm. *Enters Diary Room* I don't get it. Why does John James have to bully me and attack me all the time? I wasn't even talking to him. No one bothers Rachael White. He's the one that thinks he'll get so much publicity when he leaves. He's being so fake! How can it be so hard to fancy a boy that won't even give you the time of day?!? Oh wait. what was that? I think someone's coming... Whew. Just the sound of the wind. I choose to nominate Sunshine and John James, obv."

"I heard you want an alliance."
"Maybe."
"You were good out there, and if both of us take down the rest, we can go far."
"But then what happens after that. I bet you'll take me out before that."
"You have my word. Besides. Two bodies better than one in attacking. With only two lives and all."
"So then what happens when it's just us two?"
"Well we can either part ways and see who survives longer. Or we can do rock paper scissors and loser has to commit suicide."
"If that's your best offer, I guess I have to take it..."

"Dem bitches ain't got nuffin on me. Dey don't know what it is livin like bein aroun people you don't like and having to deal with their shit. This arena better than home ye kno'? No one can beat me, true dat. *Walks out into arena with veto necklace and arms raised* Dat's right. Try me now."

"But I love you..."
"I barely even know you?"
"But I just know. You're the one for me!"
"We just met, how can I know this isn't an act?"
"Trust me it's not. I just want to be with you. I know this will be my last time living, and I don't want to die without having loved someone."
"I am not a slut and I am not falling for that pathetic virgin pick-up line."
"No! I don't mean that! Besides, the other girls do nothing for me."
"You should leave before I change my mind and decide to kill you."
"I truly do love you and I will follow you to the end of my life to ensure you know that I died loving you."
"Congrats, on that, but I think your life would be better wasted on hiding before the others get to you."
"I won't let you go and I'll protect you. If my words can't get to you, I'll have to let my heart talk instead."
"But, you're just a boy! With a misguided heart!"
"If only you've known how much I've loved you from afar..."

*whatever
5050 days 11 hours ago
Alex1991
Lovesit
5050 days 5 hours ago
oleary91
me and alex have an alliance
5050 days 4 hours ago
pablito
Boom.
Boom.
Boom.

Three cannons shot.

Therefore three more have died.
5050 days 4 hours ago
pablito
Due to the amount of deaths, spaces D1, D2 and D3 have been burned and cannot be used anymore. You are no longer allowed to visit those spaces. The arena is starting to get smaller...
5050 days 3 hours ago
pablito
AlphaBravo
Tataki13
tommyboy500

all three have died.

8 players remain.

Don't forget A3, D1, D2, D3 are now danger zones. If you end up there during day, you'll lose a life.

open group

The Hunger Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!