This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4- Tanunu

Topic » Tribal Council #4- Tanunu

2581 days 4 hours ago
tyleror
Welcome back Tanunu, one of you is about to become the fourth person voted off of Survivor Belize.

Questions:

There have been some people to not compete in any challenges still, no matter the time or if they are live or non-live. Is this going to be a factor in tonight's tribal?

You guys started off winning challenges with ease, but this is your second loss in a row. Do you think this is a bad sign for the future of Tanunu, or will you be able to come back from this?

You have until tomorrow at 3:30pm EST to send in your votes. Good luck!
2581 days 4 hours ago
Notsae
"There have been some people to not compete in any challenges still, no matter the time or if they are live or non-live. Is this going to be a factor in tonight's tribal?"

Absolutely.
2581 days 4 hours ago
Notsae
"You guys started off winning challenges with ease, but this is your second loss in a row. Do you think this is a bad sign for the future of Tanunu, or will you be able to come back from this?"

I do think the persistent lack of activity is a bad sign, but not necessarily losing tonight. It was a close one. I think we can come back and break our losing streak.
2581 days 1 hour ago
iYBF
There have been some people to not compete in any challenges still, no matter the time or if they are live or non-live. Is this going to be a factor in tonight's tribal?

100%.

You guys started off winning challenges with ease, but this is your second loss in a row. Do you think this is a bad sign for the future of Tanunu, or will you be able to come back from this?

Tanunu isn't done yet, Tyler! Don't count us out.
2580 days 14 hours ago
dvs194

Definitely

Of course not! We came back from 3-0 (thanks to Anthony) to 3-3 and almost won. I'm really happy that Anthony, Easton, JJ and myself showed up and really competed to try to win. So no, i don't think that this is a pattern since we were so close
2580 days 11 hours ago
tyleror
I'll go tally the votes
2580 days 11 hours ago
tyleror
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so
2580 days 11 hours ago
tyleror
Okay, here we go. Once the votes are read the decision is final and the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes
2580 days 11 hours ago
tyleror
First vote
Nash [SELF VOTE]
2580 days 11 hours ago
tyleror
Second vote
AJ R.
2580 days 11 hours ago
tyleror
Third vote
Jerry

That's 1 vote Nash, 1 vote AJ, 1 vote Jerry
2580 days 11 hours ago
tyleror
Fourth vote
Nash
2580 days 11 hours ago
tyleror
Fifth vote
AJ R.

That's 1 vote Jerry, 2 votes Nash, 2 votes AJ R, 2 votes left.
2580 days 11 hours ago
tyleror
Sixth vote
Nash
2580 days 11 hours ago
tyleror
Seventh vote, and fourth person voted out of T&T's Survivor Belize
Nash, that's four votes, that's enough. You'll need to bring me your torch.
Nash, the tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*
It's time for you to go.

You guys chose to get rid of someone who was certainly holding the tribe back, hopefully you can benefit from that during the immunity challenge. Go on and head back to camp.

open group

T&T's Survivor Belize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!