This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

2568 days 9 hours ago
tyleror
The next immunity challenge will be semi live, it will take place tomorrow 5/18 from 4:00pm EST to 3:00am EST.
2567 days 15 hours ago
tyleror
(NOTE: I want to give credit to whoever "invented" this challenge, I saw it once and thought it was so unique but I'm not sure who it was.)

Today's challenge is about sacrificing your KPG on Tengaged. You will have roughly 11 hours, until 3:00EST tonight, to rack up points for your tribe. You will get points by playing in Fastings games. The points you earn are equal to the placement you receive. For example, 15th place will receive 15 points. 14th place will receive 14 points, and so on. HOWEVER, if you make finals in a game, you will receive 25 points for your tribe. The tribe with the most points when the time is up wins immunity and a clue to the hidden immunity idol!
2566 days 21 hours ago
tyleror
The results are in...
2566 days 21 hours ago
tyleror
The Waka tribe's final scores:
AJ: 25 points
Liam: 9 points

Their total is 34 points.

The Tanunu tribe's final scores:
Anthony: 12 points
Easton: 36 points

Their total is 48 points.

That means Tanunu wins immunity and a clue to the hidden immunity idol! Waka, we'll see you at tribal. Everybody head back to camp.
2566 days 19 hours ago
Notsae
Way to go Tanunu!

open group

T&T's Survivor Belize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!