This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6- Tanunu

Topic » Tribal Council #6- Tanunu

2563 days 7 hours ago
tyleror
Come on in Tanunu. One of you is about to be the 6th person voted off of Survivor Belize.

Questions:

Last time you went to tribal the votes were spread out, will this follow the same trend or do you think everyone can agree on a common vote?

Are tribe swaps or a merge on anybody's mind right now? How does that affect the vote?

Votes are due at 4:30pm PST tomorrow 5/22.
2562 days 17 hours ago
Notsae
"Last time you went to tribal the votes were spread out, will this follow the same trend or do you think everyone can agree on a common vote?:

I believe the votes will be spread out still.
2562 days 17 hours ago
Notsae
"Are tribe swaps or a merge on anybody's mind right now? How does that affect the vote?"

Absolutely. Both of those! You want to vote in the way that'll set you up best in the even of a tribe swap or a merge.
2562 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
3/6 votes received
2562 days 16 hours ago
tyleror
Just realized I wrote PST instead of EST LOL. That deadline is fine I just won't read the votes until a few hours later. Not a big deal but wanted to inform you all.
2562 days 15 hours ago
tyleror
5/6 votes received. If I receive them all before I leave for work I will read them.
2562 days 14 hours ago
tyleror
6/6 votes received. I'll go tally the votes.
2562 days 14 hours ago
tyleror
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so
2562 days 14 hours ago
tyleror
Okay, here we go. Once the votes are read the decision is final and the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes
2562 days 14 hours ago
tyleror
First vote
Dante
2562 days 14 hours ago
tyleror
Second vote
Jerry

That's 1 vote Dante, 1 vote Jerry
2562 days 14 hours ago
tyleror
Third vote
Dante
2562 days 14 hours ago
tyleror
Fourth vote
Jerry

That's 2 votes Dante, 2 votes Jerry, 2 votes left.
2562 days 14 hours ago
tyleror
Fifth vote
Dante

That's 3 votes Dante, 2 votes Jerry, 1 vote left.
2562 days 14 hours ago
tyleror
Sixth vote, and sixth person voted out of T&T's Survivor Belize
Dante, that's four votes, that's enough. You'll need to bring me your torch.
Dante, the tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*
It's time for you to go.

Well you guys haven chosen to keep inactives on the tribe and vote out the one person who competed in last nights immunity. Interesting choice, I wonder how it will play out. Head back to camp.

open group

T&T's Survivor Belize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!