This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

2543 days 22 hours ago
tyleror
The challenge will be NON LIVE. It will begin at 5:00pm EST today, and last for 24 hours.
2543 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
Come on in guys!
2543 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
First things first, Anthony, it's time to give that necklace up once again.
2543 days 17 hours ago
thandomize
Hi
2543 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
Today's challenge will require the help of Tengaged. I will post a blog, and on that blog you will need Tengagers to either GIVE you a point, or TAKE AWAY your competitors points. Each person may only post ONCE, and none of you may comment on the blog. The results will be finalized and tallied when the blog expires.
2542 days 20 hours ago
tyleror
I have to go in to work early today, so I won't be online when the blog expires. I will tally the score and reveal the results as soon as I'm able to, as well as post the tribal council. It will hopefully only be a few hours late.
2542 days 16 hours ago
tyleror
The blog is expired, I will tally up all the points one more time on my full break to double check because the score is close. Results and tribal will be up within 2 hours max.
2542 days 14 hours ago
tyleror
Okay, I've recounted the score three times because of how close it was.
2542 days 14 hours ago
tyleror
Anthony ended the comp with 92 points.
2542 days 14 hours ago
tyleror
Kathy has ended the comp with 93 points, meaning that Kathy has come out victorious with one extra point! Nobody else was even slightly close. Kathy wins individual immunity and a clue to the hidden immunity idol!
2542 days 14 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
~*

open group

T&T's Survivor Belize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!