This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11- Wanuka

Topic » Tribal Council #11- Wanuka

2542 days 5 hours ago
tyleror
Come on in everybody. One of you is about to be the 11th person voted out of Survivor Belize and the fourth member of our jury.

Questions:

Do you think there will be another blindside, or is this going to be an obvious vote?

With the final tribal council coming up, are people thinking about their resume in this game and trying to make showy moves, or is it smarter to lay low and just try to REACH final tribal council?

Katherine is immune from receiving any votes tonight. Votes are due tomorrow at 4:30pm EST tomorrow, 5/30. Good luck.
2541 days 9 hours ago
tyleror
6/6 votes received. I'll go tally the votes
2541 days 9 hours ago
tyleror
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so
2541 days 9 hours ago
tyleror
*Jerry stands up*
2541 days 9 hours ago
tyleror
Jerry has decided to use an item that he won at the auction. This item gives him the power to steal a vote from another player and cast it as his own. Jerry has stolen Katherine's vote tonight.
2541 days 9 hours ago
tyleror
Okay, here we go. Once the votes are read the decision is final and the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes
2541 days 9 hours ago
tyleror
First vote
Anthony
2541 days 9 hours ago
tyleror
Second vote
JJ
2541 days 9 hours ago
tyleror
Third vote
Anthony
2541 days 9 hours ago
tyleror
Fourth vote
JJ

That's 2 votes Anthony, 2 votes JJ, 2 votes left.
2541 days 9 hours ago
tyleror
Fifth vote
Evan

That's 2 votes Anthony, 2 votes JJ, 1 vote Evan, 1 vote left.
2541 days 9 hours ago
tyleror
Sixth vote, and eleventh person voted out of T&T's Survivor Belize and the fourth member of our jury
JJ, that's three votes, that's enough. You'll need to bring me your torch.
JJ, the tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*
It's time for you to go.

It looks like tonight was another blindside. There's only five of you left, you're going to have to play hard if you want to survive these last few days. Head back to camp.
2541 days 9 hours ago
iYBF
That was for Easton. Flippers never win.

http://u.cubeupload.com/cagayangifs/DEw8HC.gif
2541 days 6 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
?

Thankyou Jerry for stealing my vote
I forgot to vote :*

~*~

open group

T&T's Survivor Belize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!