This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12- Wanuka

Topic » Tribal Council #12- Wanuka

2541 days 16 hours ago
tyleror
Come on in everybody. One of you is about to be the 12th person voted out of Survivor Belize and the fifth member of our jury.

Anthony is immune from receiving any votes tonight. Votes are due 4:30pm EST tomorrow, 5/31. Good luck.
2541 days 16 hours ago
GerardoM13
me @ u stopping to ask questions because we dont answer
2541 days 16 hours ago
tyleror
You're 100% right Jerry.
2541 days 14 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Question ~* What do you think will happen tonight?

Hmm, not sure but there is always tricks up peoples sleeves until the final tribal council ~*
2540 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
4/5 votes received
2540 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
I'll go tally the votes
2540 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
*Jerry stands up*
2540 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
On Day 1, during the musical stumps challenge, Jerry found the Legacy Advantage at the purple colored stump. He has held onto it all game, and is using it now. It grants him immunity at tonight's tribal, so any votes cast against him will not count.
2540 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
Okay, here we go. Once the votes are read the decision is final and the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes
2540 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
First vote
Katherine [SELF VOTE]
2540 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
Second vote
Katherine
2540 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
Third vote
Thandy

That's 2 votes Katherine, 1 vote Thandy, 2 votes left.
2540 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
Fourth vote, and twelfth person voted out of T&T's Survivor Belize and the fifth member of our jury
Katherine, that's three votes, that's enough. You'll need to bring me your torch.
Katherine, the tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*
It's time for you to go.

You guys took out one of the biggest fighters in this game, hopefully that helps all of your chances at making it to finals. Head back to camp and we'll see you at the challenge.

open group

T&T's Survivor Belize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!