This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

2542 days ago
tyleror
The challenge will take place tomorrow, 5/31, at 7:00pm EST. This will be a live challenge and there will be multiple parts to it. Since we will be down to four people, I am willing to adjust the time if possible. Please let me know what times work best for you tomorrow so I can work it out.
2540 days 23 hours ago
tyleror
Come on in guys!
2540 days 23 hours ago
tyleror
First things first, I'll take the necklace back from Anthony.
2540 days 23 hours ago
GerardoM13
hi
2540 days 23 hours ago
tyleror
Today's challenge will include multiple parts. Your first task is to break down a large wall. To do this, you must comment 100 times in your respective thread. You may only comment in YOUR thread. After you are past the wall, you will have to write down how many votes each of the 16 contestants have received up until this point, including self votes and revotes, AND you must also include their original tribe name. Mail your answer to me and if you are correct I will send you the third and final part of this challenge, which is a slide puzzle. When you are finished with your slide puzzle post a screenshot of the completed puzzle in your respective thread. The first person to complete their slide puzzle will win individual immunity and a guaranteed spot in the final three. Do NOT begin posting in your thread until I say go. Please ask any questions now.
2540 days 23 hours ago
tyleror
The walls are up. GO!
2540 days 22 hours ago
tyleror
Anthony has completed the sliding puzzle, bringing an end to this competition.

open group

T&T's Survivor Belize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!