This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

2528 days 2 hours ago
tyleror
25 days ago 16 castaways began their journey in the beautiful islands off the coast of Belize in hopes of becoming the sole survivor. The journey was not an easy one, but three castaways have gone against all odds to make it to this point. They have watched their fellow tribe mates get picked off one by one, and here they stand just one step away from the final tribal council.

Anthony quickly established himself as the King of Tanunu. Winning five immunity challenges at merge helped him dominate the game and take down the Queen of Waka. Will his challenge skills be enough for him to claim the throne of Wanuka?

Thandy was targeted from the very first day in the game, but after he survived a tie vote at the first tribal he was able to secure his place in this game and make his way to the end. He has received the highest number of votes against him this season, will he be able to accomplish that feat during final tribal council?

Evan has played an extremely under the radar game, not appearing threatening to anybody. His strategy has allowed him to feel safe for every single vote, but the question is can he still pull off a win or will the jury view him as a floater?

These three have played very different games, and only one will come out victorious. Which one of them has what it takes to be crowned the sole survivor?

The finale will consist of the live final immunity challenge, with the winner casting the sole vote to eliminate immediately afterwards. The remaining two castaways will then be able to prepare their jury speeches and answer any questions the jury would like to ask them.

I will be going out of town tonight until Sunday night, so the game will be on "pause" until then, but I suggest you use this time to think about what you will do during the final vote and how you will plead your case to the jury. The finale should take no longer than an hour, but it is possible that it will go over. Anthony, Evan, and Thandy, you three must agree on a day and time that works for you to compete. If you do not partake in this decision and in this challenge you WILL be given third. It is the final three and there is no room for inactivity here.

Times to choose from:

Sunday 10:30pm PST or later.

Monday 8:30pm PST or later.

Tuesday 1:00pm PST or earlier.
Tuesday 8:45 PST or later.

These times are ideal for me, HOWEVER if these are too difficult for any of you then I am willing to make adjustments as best I can, so please let me know what would work best. We can go past Tuesday if needed but the game is already being put on pause for this weekend so I would like to wrap it up soon.
2528 days 2 hours ago
iYBF
I'm fine w/ any of those times personally.
2528 days 2 hours ago
Aerodynamics
I'm also ok with any of those times.
2526 days 2 hours ago
thandomize
None of those times work for me! I'm an orientation advisor and Sunday nights, all of Monday, all of Tuesday, and half of Wednesday are days I'm for sure working.
2524 days 23 hours ago
tyleror
I'm finally back in town! I've worked out what the finale will be and what time but it'll be changed a bit from what I previously said due to Thandy's schedule and my own schedule actually changing a bit as well. I'm off to work right now I'll mail you all later and update you with the new way we'll do this. Sorry the end game is taking so long but thank you for your patience!
2524 days 12 hours ago
tyleror
The final competition will be an old fashioned endurance challenge. I will open up a thread for each of you at 12:00am on Wednesday, 6/7. You may start anytime that works for you on Wednesday, since I know we all have different schedules, by posting *CLIMBS POLE* in your thread. After that, you must post *HOLDS ONTO POLE* once at least every 10 minutes. When you go over 10 minutes your time in the competition will be over, and I WILL be checking so even if I am offline, do not waste your time trying to continue if you know you messed up. Whoever is able to hold onto their pole for the longest amount of time will win the final immunity, guarantee their spot in the final two, and will hold the power to take one other person with them to the final tribal council. Feel free to ask any questions the next few days and good luck!
2521 days 16 hours ago
iYBF
Do I automatically win??
2521 days 14 hours ago
tyleror
Well Evan and Thandy have until the poles have been up for 24 hours.. so you have fallen down.
2521 days 14 hours ago
iYBF
"You may start anytime that works for you on Wednesday"

Yeah no you said we can only start on Wednesday.....
2521 days 4 hours ago
iYBF
LOL I WIN YESSS
2521 days 4 hours ago
tyleror
LOLLLL THIS FLOP! I'll post everything later.
2521 days ago
tyleror
After a horribly anticlimactic final challenge Anthony has pulled out his sixth individual immunity win, and guaranteed his spot in the final tribal council! Anthony, you must choose between Evan and Thandy who you would like to take with you. You will then face the jury and plead your case on why you should be crowned the sole survivor.
2520 days 23 hours ago
iYBF
I'm voting out the person that I think has a higher probability of beating me in the end...

Even though you are at 5 days, I have to cast my sole vote for Thandy.

Good luck Evan in F2!

open group

T&T's Survivor Belize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!