This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Week 5: Runway

Topic » Season 3 - Week 5: Runway

3555 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the mainstage!

If  call your name, step forward.

- Marion Illegal
- Luna Rox
- Moxanne
- Odyssey Re-Snatched
- Luxxx Sherri
- Eslaysha Occhawinning

You 6 represent the best and the worst of this week.

This means that Pride Ann Prejudith, Selegna Sol & Lily Babe are all safe, and you may leave the stage.

--------------------------------------

Moxanne - I really loved your look this week! I love your hair, makeup, outfit: everything! I think you had a very unique look to everyone else and it worked in your favour!

Luna Rox - I wasn't too impressed with you this week. Your look was very pedestrian and I would have liked to have seen a more extreme look from you.

Marion Illegal - You were serving something that was very Avril Lavigne circa 2007 and it worked out for you. I like the use of purple and that you had a girly touch to your tough look.

Luxxx Sherri - You looked more like an RNB star this week as opposed to a rock star, and your lips were terrible and didn't compliment you at all.

Odyssey Re-Snatched - I understand what you were going for this week, but you look terrible! Your eyes look like they're gaping out of your head, your outfit is ill-fitting and the fedora is a big no. I like the tattoos though.

Eslaysha Occhawinning - Oh my God this is a huge improvement! To see you transform from MS paint looking avatars to this is incredible! Regardless of your transformation, I really like your runway look this week. The eye makeup is sickening and I like the simplicity overall, it's very effective.

Ladies, you may all go to the Gold Bar and enjoy a glass of milk as I make my decision.
3555 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Eslaysha, you are safe.
3555 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Moxanne, you were rolling like a diamond this week. Condragulations you are the winner of this week's challenge! You have won a signed copy of Don't Speak by No Doubt on CD.
3555 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Marion, you are safe.
3555 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Luxxx Sherri, I am sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
3555 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Luna Rox, you are safe.
3555 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Odyssey Re-Snatched, you are up for elimination.
3555 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Luxxx & Odyssey, please submit a lip-sync video to 'The Wire' by Haim in a timely manner.
3555 days 13 hours ago
zh1999
Fucckkkkk
3555 days 9 hours ago
z3ro
i might be in the bottom but at least i can enjoy my glass of milk *sips*
3555 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
Lip-Sync Battle:

Odyssey - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLdFMwmGEZo
Luxxx -
3555 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
Ladies, I have made my decision.

Odyssey Re-Snatched, shantay you stay.

Luxxx Sherri, sashay away.
3555 days 6 hours ago
z3ro
thank you for this opportunity *blows kisses*
*sashays away*

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!