This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 - Week 5: Runway

Topic » Season 4 - Week 5: Runway

3510 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the main stage!

Just to clarify, if you didn't submit a runway look this week, I just took one of your previous runway looks and made it black and white so it would blend in with the others.

-POLL RESULTS-

Luna Rox - 37 votes
Lolli Gigi Marie - 30 votes
Shewan Toofuk - 28 votes
Justine Time - 24 votes
Fitz Chilla Mack Ossie - 7 votes
Mona Loch Ness - 7 votes
Dee-High Dration - 4 votes
Naomi Lee - 3 votes
Aspirin Mommy - 2 votes
Isis Ferreira - 2 votes

Before I begin, I just want to let you all know how impressed I am with the voting aspect of this challenge! There was a total of 144 votes which was absolutely amazing, and I think this definitely showed who was willing to put in effort for the challenges.

Now, if I call your name, please step forward:

- Justine Time
- Fitz Chilla Mack Ossie
- Mona Loch Ness
- Dee-High Dration

You four earned enough points to survive being in the bottom, but not enough to be in the top. However I think you four had better runway looks than the top three, so don't feel discouraged! You may leave the runway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm only going to critique your runway look.

Luna Rox - I can't say I am a fan of this. I like the vitiligo, and I think it was a clever touch, but the rest of this is very mediocre. It's just some ugly white hair with a plain white blazer. When I give you a challenge where the runway is an important aspect, I expect for you to actually design or make something truly outstanding. This felt very thrown together. Please step it up next time I put an emphasis on the runway.

Lolli Gigi Marie - I think considering you don't have Photoshop or any skin to be working with, that this is a fair effort. Although I feel like you need to be doing an outstanding job in order to impress me when it comes to runway looks. I want to see original creations and a unique but appealing factor. I love fashion and art, and I think you should try to give your runway looks an extra element in the future.

Shewan Toofuk - From what you were giving us in the beginning, this is a major improvement, but like Lolli's look, it just wasn't enough. Just so you all know, I HATE this jacket so much because it is so overused in Drag Race competitions, so everyone should refrain from using it because I hate it.

Naomi Lee, Aspirin Mommy & Isis Ferreira - None of you submitted a runway look this week.

Ladies, you may go back stage and enjoy a glass of cola as I make my decision.
3510 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
Luna Rox, Lolli Gigi Marie & Shewan Toofuk, I am sorry but I honestly didn't really like any of your runway looks and despite your efforts in the poll, I don't think any of you were deserving on the runway. Step it up next week. You're all safe.
3510 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
Aspirin Mommy & Isis Ferreira, you are both up for elimination. Please post a lip-sync video to 'Anaconda' by Nicki Minaj in a timely manner.

Naomi Lee, despite not handing anything in this week, I am going to spare you from the bottom two because you do not deserve to be there as much as the other two. You're safe.
3510 days 7 hours ago
Zuelke
Thank you but what the actual fuck.
3510 days 4 hours ago
noraw6842
Ugh But thank you
3510 days 2 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
I almost changed my look yesterday... kinda wish I did.
3509 days 21 hours ago
Absol
i should've won i was so fishy
3509 days 20 hours ago
doodyful
Neither of the queens has submitted a lipsync video, so I will base my decision off of potential.

Aspirin Mommy, shantay you stay.

Isis Ferreira, sashay away.
3509 days 20 hours ago
doodyful
The new challenge will be posted in about 6 hours after school is finished, so relax until then.
3509 days 20 hours ago
Absol
ASPIRIN MOMMYYYYYYYY
3509 days 17 hours ago
noraw6842
I have legit been win robbed 3 times lol

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!