This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars - Week 6: The October Issue

Topic » All-Stars - Week 6: The..

3483 days 21 hours ago
doodyful
Hello hello hello!

Every celebrity is familiar with the tabloids, so this challenge will solidify who you are as a drag superstar, because each of you will participate in an interview with 'Drag Vogue Magazine". How you answer the questions in the interview will be crucial.

-QUESTIONS-

1. Do you think you deserve to be in All-Stars?
2. Define your style of drag.
3. Who is the worst queen?
4. Who is the biggest bitch in the competition?
5. What impact do you hope to have in the drag world?
6. Is there anything else you'd like to say?

In addition to answering questions, you will also need to design your cover for Drag Vogue and make it unique. You're going to be on the cover so obviously you will need to design a look.

And then on the runway, each of you will be channeling one of the five Spice Girls in your runway looks, and I will assign who gets each girl.

Afro Amerykah - Sporty
Justine Time - Baby
Lili Fields - Scary
Odyssey Re-Snatched - Ginger
Oona Mama - Posh

The lip-sync song this week is 'Vogue' by Madonna.

You will have 72 hours to complete this challenge.

Gentlemen, start your engines... and may the best All-Star win!
3481 days 8 hours ago
andalarew_2231
http://prntscr.com/510e14

1. Do you think you deserve to be in All-Stars? I do believe that I deserve to be in all stars because I stepped it up in season 4 and I may had started weak, but as time progressed I managed to redefine and sharpen my looks. I may have had some falls but no matter the obstacles I faced, I always got back up.

2. Define your style of drag. My Style of Drag is over the top drag, because when i have an idea i bring it all out, no holding back, not caring what others may think. I also tend to think of myself as a Trash queen. I think this because I use things that others may not use, and my ideas people tend to call trash.

3. Who is the worst queen? The worst queen is shangela. OH you mean in this comeptition, I believe the worst queen is Oddesy Re-Snatched because they have produced some runway looks that i believe to be basic and boring.

I believe the biggest bitch is Oona Mama. she tends to throw alot of unnessacary shade. it erks me alittle bit.

I hope to show that anyone can do anything that they believe in. If you have a talent you should showcase it. Drag is a unique talent, but i also would love for people to understand that just because we may dress up like women does not mean we want to be one.

6. Is there anything else you'd like to say? Although I have been low the last three challanges, it has never been because of my runway to my knowledge, it has been because of my writing ability.

Runway
Justine time inspired by Baby spice http://prntscr.com/510e54
3481 days 2 hours ago
GothicZebra
Vogue Magazine Cover
http://i.imgur.com/A6ndVhw.png

Questions
Without me the 'All-Stars' title might have been a stretch, but I'm always willing to do a little charity work once in a while. I've consistently served up unique, polished looks and stayed true to myself throughout.

I consider myself to be a Fluid drag queen, being malleable in regards to both my performance and style. However, most would define Lili as a very high fashion, polished and creative queen who isn't afraid of a little confrontation.

The worst queen I would say is Odyssey Re-Snatched. You just have to look at her "best drag" runway, she came out looking like a damn toilet brush. I guess some people just stick to what they know best.

Well the BIGGEST bitch was Giraffez Dorris Buckel, but considering she's no longer with us I'd have to say Afro Amerykah. That bitch has stolen my moment on more than one occasion, I'd have chopped up her wigs by now if they weren't so damn thick!

I'm here to impress the drag world and constantly show them looks that they've never seen before and  educate them on the different cultural inspirations one can draw from. When people come to see Lili, they want to be wow'd and that's what they'll get.

Lillies can blossom in any Field with a little exposure.

-------------------
Lili Fields' Runway, inspired by Scary Spice;
http://i.imgur.com/1MMgS8T.png
3481 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
@doody

Don't close the comp early, I get home in two hours, I'm gonna redo my runway real quick
3481 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
Or don't close it early cause we have 72 hours and none less
3481 days ago
doodyful
You have four hours left so good luck.
3480 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
Vogue Magazine Cover
http://imgur.com/NtixcXP

Questions
In season 2, it was my first time doing drag. And my looks were obvious of that. I got the hang of it all towards the end but It wasn’t enough to win. This season, I’m a lot more polished and I’m ready to go all the way. So in short, yes I deserve to be in All Stars.

I like to represent the BAMFS. Of my best looks, the central theme is hard work and looking like a total badass. When people think of Oona Mama, I would like them to remember me by the risks I take, the effort I put, and the creativity. So if you could find a style that represents that, send it my way.

Well we’re in top 5 of all stars, I don’t think any of us should be on any worst list. However, I would say the worst kind of queen are the ones who don’t submit, cause you’re really just dragging out the competition, this is a drag race, not a drag walk.

Me. I’ve been called a bitch since day 1. I mean it’s part of the package, it’s apart of who I am, I don’t see it as an insult. Coming from an unsafe background, you had to be a bitch to get by or else you’ll get rolled over. And if queens have a problem with me, they can come to me and we can dish it out as you’ve seen from previous episodes.

I want people to know that no matter where you come from, you can have any dream you want. I lived in the ghettos all my life, people constantly telling me I’ll never make something out of myself, that I was destined to get live off the streets and die there. So I left that black hole and became my own mother and now I’m here, so I hope people can see that and find a little inspiration.

After the show is over, Oona Mama will be running her own clothing line, so watch out for that. And always remember that if no one is there for you, Oona Mama will until you can stand up on your own. It’s always 11 O’clock somewhere kittens.

-------------------
Runway
Please disregard the hideous previous runway. I was in a rush and wanted to get it done before work. Here, have this gif instead!

https://imgflip.com/gif/dmggd
3480 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
:)
3480 days 21 hours ago
GothicZebra
I'm kind of in shock @ Oona Mama breaking her arm while taking off the corset.
3480 days 21 hours ago
doodyful
-Closed-

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!