This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fans VS Faves - Week 8: Runway

Topic » Fans VS Faves - Week 8: Runway

3389 days 7 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the main stage!

Judging will begin now.

--------

Tequila Mockingbird - Your first look doesn't say 'Damsel in Distress' at all. I honestly think you couldn't be bothered making an avatar so you just took one you had already made and called it a look. In regards to the Wicked Witch look, think this is the best look of the three, but it looks too good to be made by you. Your Heroine look is just a girl in a white dress in London? This isn't what I asked for at all...

Stacy Plant - Your first look is very pretty and it reminds me of Ashleigh from BBUK 2014. I think you did well! Your wicked witch look is very gothic and I like that. I wish you had put in a bit more effort into making the brook and wart look more seamless, but overall it's a good look. And your final look is very Lady Gaga circa-2009! I think it's a very unique twist and I actually really like this look. Overall I think you did well.

Dysis Scum - Your first look doesn't really say Damsel in Distress, because her actual outfit is a bit pedestrian. Your wicked witch look is a very unique approach and I like that you didn't opt for a cliché look. Your final look is very pretty and I love the colour combinations. Overall I think you did well.

Mona Loch Ness - Your first look is a bit ugly, like she looks sort of like a pig. I like the outfit though. I think the Wicked Witch look is very cool though, and I'm living for the ice hat! Your heroine look is very plain though and I wish you did something more extravagant since this is meant to be the most important category. Overall you did okay.

Donna Meyes - You did not submit for this challenge.

--------

Ladies, you may enjoy a drink in the Gold Bar as I make my decision.
3389 days 7 hours ago
doodyful
Stacy Plant, all of your looks sprouted from good soil. Condragulations you are the winner of this challenge!
3389 days 7 hours ago
doodyful
Dysis Scum, you were close to winning this week. You're safe.
3389 days 7 hours ago
doodyful
Mona Loch Ness, you're safe.
3389 days 7 hours ago
doodyful
Donna Meyes has made the decision to leave the competition due to school commitments.

Tequila Mockigbird, you were awful this week. You're safe.
3389 days ago
mikec51
SUCK ON MY STAMEN BITCHES I WIN XOXO

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!