This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fans VS Faves - Week 9: Runway

Topic » Fans VS Faves - Week 9: Runway

3375 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
Ladies, it's late at night and I don't have time to write critiques. I decided to pull an ANTM 19-21 and use a score system. This is what happened:

QUEEN                CHALLENGE                RUNWAY                        TOTAL
Dysis                10                                8                                18       
Mona                7                                8.5                                15.5

Dysis condragulations you have won this challenge. Mona you are safe.

Bottom Two:
Stacy                7                                7                                14
Tequila                7.5                                6                                13.5

Stacy & Tequila, please PM me your lip-sync performance to '212' by Azealia Banks. I received accusations that you two had stolen avatars from other people so instead of eliminating you both I will give one of you a second chance.

Good luck and don't fuck it up!
3375 days 8 hours ago
mikec51
Literally didn't steal an avatar is this forreal? Fuck this LOL. Mona was kidding.
3375 days 8 hours ago
rory17
I didn't steal??
3374 days 23 hours ago
mikec51
That's a pretty lame excuse to give to put me in the bottom, but it's k we all have our issues. If any of you sent this "accusation" then I hope you feel accomplished winning by default.

Peace,
Love,
and Photosynthesis...to none of you.

You can all suck my ass toodles noodles cunt suckers. :)
3374 days 16 hours ago
doodyful
Goodbye Stacy. :/

Hello Eslaysha!
3374 days 16 hours ago
rory17
:O

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!