This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fans VS Faves - Week 10: Ink

Topic » Fans VS Faves - Week 10: Ink

3373 days 22 hours ago
doodyful
Hello hello hello!

Welcome back Eslaysha. For the final four challenge, you will be randomly paired up with someone:

Team A: Tequila Mockingbird & Dysis Scum
Team B: Eslaysha & Mona Loch Ness

Each team will think of an original concept for a comic book! One of you will play the Superhero, and the other wil be the Super-villain. You will need to provide a backstory. The winning team will be in the top three, and the losing team will lip-sync for their lives.

The lip-sync song this week is 'Superstar' by Jamelia.

You will have 48 hours.
3371 days 17 hours ago
ellieo13
When Marley moved to St Vincent's, an all girls boarding school, she expected to be surrounded by betrayal, gossip, cat fights, and lesbians. And while she was confronted with all of that, she also discovers that behind the expensive clothing and pretty made up faces lies a disturbing world of darkness and crime. In just a few days Marley finds herself falling victim to the wrath of Charli, a seemingly 'perfect' cheerleader who is leading this movement of cruelty. With the help of Marley's friends, Chasity and Donna, she must fight to combat the antics of the Charli's gang, defeat the evildoers, and restore peace in St Vincent's (or as close to peaceful as a girls school can get).

Villain look: http://i.imgur.com/Xwpo81P.jpg
3371 days 17 hours ago
doodyful
I'll give you a 24 hour extension due to the server going down.
3371 days 1 hour ago
Brandonator
3370 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
Rory17 that's twice now you have stolen my avatars.

Please go to the 2nd page of the forums on THIS drag race
"All-Stars - Week 7: The Re-Creation Ball" for proof.

Watch the video.
3370 days 22 hours ago
rory17
^^^looking back that was a wrong link! I was using that for the  collage when u won my drag race
3370 days 22 hours ago
rory17
I DO THIS ON MY IPAD, AND I COPIED AND PASTE THE WRONG LINK! I KEEP ALL MY LINKS TOGETHER
3370 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
https://33.media.tumblr.com/637dc1fab7ea482edabc1982f893262f/tumblr_mn75r83y7p1qgcra2o2_r1_500.gif
3370 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
No sympathy, you did it twice.
3370 days 21 hours ago
rory17
Entropua first started out as an astronaut, who was sucked into a black hole. Although the original person is gone and cannot be retrieved, an 'image' of virtual particles was ejected from the black hole and somehow retained the original Entropua's intellect and memories. Entropua now has various spacetime powers; is able to travel at light speed, able to return to the same point (at the black hole) in space AND in time, enabling her to effectively time travel, able to manipulate the basic forces of the universe, like gravity (absorb energy) and electromagnetism (fire energy blasts.) May become visible or invisible at will. This heroine wears leather things. Entropua suffers guilt, knowing that she is just a copy of the person who is gone, and wonders if the original would approve of her actions. She feels like a hypocrite, being a super hero and enjoying the public accolades, while the family of the astronaut is grieving for their lost loved one. Entropua misses them very much and would like to return to them, but knows it would not be the same and would complicate their lives by exposing them to danger from criminals.

This hero's villain, Vendetta, had worked a powerplant. Vendetta had blown up the powerplant, giving her supernatural powers. Vendetta had abused her powers, killing others, forcing others to be her slaves, and changing her city.

Both had battled. They had battled out and terrorized the entire city.

Entropua ended up winning with the Vendetta dead. Vendetta comes back alive every single other movie because her powers have her come back to life after 3 months.

Runway:
http://prntscr.com/601jcr
3370 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster
http://www.tengaged.es/user/Mariwanna

You're gonna steal everyones avi huh?
3370 days 15 hours ago
doodyful
I will give another extension.
3370 days 11 hours ago
rory17
Entropua,  The Virtual Woman
This heroine started out as an astronaut, who was sucked into a black hole. Although the original person is gone and cannot be retrieved, an 'image' of virtual particles was ejected from the black hole and somehow retained the original astronaut's intellect and memories. Entropua now has various spacetime powers; is able to travel at light speed, able to return to the same point (at the black hole) in space AND in time, enabling him to effectively time travel. Able to manipulate the basic forces of the universe, like gravity (absorb energy) and electromagnetism (fire energy blasts.) May become visible or invisible at will. Entropua wears leather when fighting crime. Entropua suffers guilt, knowing that she is just a copy of the person who is gone, and wonders if the original would approve of her actions. Entropua feels like a hypocrite, being a super hero and enjoying the public accolades, while the family of the astronaut is grieving for their lost loved one. Misses them very much and would like to return to them, but knows it would not be the same and would complicate their lives by exposing them to danger from criminals.

Vendetta had worked a powerplant. Vendetta had blown up the powerplant, giving her supernatural powers. She had abused her powers, killing others, forcing others to be her slaves, and changing her city.

Both Entropua and Vendetta had battled. Vendetta has powers for her to always come back to life after being dead for three weeks. The comic is a franchise, so Vendetta will always be back for the next comic.

RUNWAY LOOK: http://prntscr.com/6066pb
(this is a roblox avi and mona hasn't been active for any group games, so I don't know who will get out.)

:( IM SO SCARED THAT I WILL GET OUT :(
3369 days 8 hours ago
Brandonator
So can I just take the crown now???

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!