This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THOSE RUNNING FOR WELCOME COMMITTEE

Topic » THOSE RUNNING FOR WELCOME..

3881 days 23 hours ago
Spo7584
Since there are four of you, I cant set it up like stars format, so

LoyalLestrange
bnowlin
snelly
Cbowlay

You all have 1 post to say why you should be elected to this position.

ALL OTHER POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

State why you should be voted for in 150 words or less. good luck to the four of you.
3881 days 22 hours ago
Cbowlay
I would make a great Welcoming Committee Chair because I am a very friendly person and I am always nice no matter what. I will make everyone feel like a star when they are aspiring. I felt welcomed when I joined the frat and I would just want them to feel the same way. I also know how to deal with the transition of new people, you have to be nice, open, but also allow them the freedom to do what they want. Please vote for me for Welcome chair because I am a great leader inside and out.
3881 days 16 hours ago
snelly
Please vote for me to be Welcome Chair for this amazing frat of ours! I feel that I can make anyone that has joined will feel welcomed, and they belong in this frat. If you ask anyone that has had a conversation on this site with, then they will tell you I am a very sweet and nice person. So please vote for me, and good luck to all the other people that are also running for a position in this frat. :)
3881 days 12 hours ago
LoyalLestrange
I would love to be on the welcoming committee because this frat is special in the fact that we accept every aspirant in. So I think it's more important than ever to be welcoming. I've been accepted into the frat twice with open arms. And I would love to pass the favor on to everyone else who tries to join.
3880 days 4 hours ago
bnowlin
i would love to be welcome comittee because i am a person who will welcome everyone with open arms. i will do anything for this frat and that means sponsering to get more members or welcoming everyone to the frat so we can get a higher ranking thank you for reading this and i respect your decision

open group

Empty right now

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!