This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Stars Giveaway 2-----DAY 1

Topic » Stars Giveaway 2-----DAY 1

4898 days 23 hours ago
MelloJello
*16 newbies arrive into the Stars Giveaway House*
BigBrother: Hello. One of you will win the title of The Stars Giveaway Winner for Season 2 and get to hang with Claud from Season 1. But you will also win a gift. Now, I do have some rules and if you dont follow them you will be CUT. If you haven't been online for a whole day you will be kicked out, if your not active or dont send me your vote for a day you will be a nom. I am doing this because I picked you guys and its not fair if your just getting your way to the end without doing anything.

ALRIGHT so this season is going to be really crazy and there is going to be some up's and down's. But in the end only one of you is going to walk out of here with the title of the next STARS GIVEAWAY

(Please send me in 2 peoples names that you want up for eviction)
4898 days 23 hours ago
BB5lover
hey everyone!
4898 days 22 hours ago
Claud
GL you guys !
try and be active and have fun !
4898 days 21 hours ago
Quail
Hey Everyone my name is Quail but i also go by Q. Some might know me from Hosting quickgames and Groupgames. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and having a great time. :)
4898 days 20 hours ago
alexclow345
Yay, I made it! Hopefully this'll be fun! =)
4898 days 17 hours ago
drupayneis
hi everyone
4898 days 16 hours ago
someguy123
hey everyone!
4898 days 16 hours ago
cody_
gl all
4898 days 15 hours ago
boyyo
yay hi guys
4898 days 13 hours ago
kimmal8
hey all!

add meee
4898 days 12 hours ago
toro
hello
4898 days 11 hours ago
Honalulue
ADD ME
4898 days 8 hours ago
Rocker917
Hey!
no skype :'(
4898 days 4 hours ago
Mastereab2117
Ok,hey guys!!!!!!!

open group

MJ'S STARS GIVEAWAY 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!