This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » RULES

5444 days 14 hours ago
Msbd23
Rules:
I will pick 2 of the competitors and I will give them a chance to introduce themselves.
Then we can get started!
Round 1: There will be two fill-in's. A & B.
The Challenger of the returning Champ will pick first, but for the first game, i will flip a virtual coin.
I will then reveal the question.
Ex:
Me: Okay, Conceite won the coin toss/is the challenger to the returning champion. Would you like A or B
Conceite: B please... :)
Me: Okay Here is the question:
Brenda said to her son, "It's not true that I wanted a daughter instead of you. Now shut up and put on your BLANK."
-
Now The 6 Celebrity panelists will pm me their answers.
They should make some sense! If you desperately need help, make one up. Everyone will give you virtual dirty looks and move on :P.
Don't worry panelists :)
ALSO: IF YOU HAVE A SILLY ANSWER AND WOULD LIKE TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF, GO FOR IT. IT MAKES THE GAME A LOT MORE FUN!
-
Then Once I get all of the answers, the contestant will give me their answer. Once we get their stupid/wise answer, we will go one by one to see what everyone said, revealing the panelist answers.
-
If you get a match with one of the panelists, You will get a point with that celebrity for the round.
-
-
We would do this for each competitor for 2 rounds!
The person with the most matches moves on :)
NOTE: If you match with a celebrity the first round, you can't match with that celebrity during the second round. You can have a total of 6 points :)
-
If you move on, you are the champion and will get 1 point for winning the game!
-
The champion will then get to particpate in the Head to Head Match.
The champion picks one panelist of the six and and is then given a short fill in that you must try to match.
the panelist sends in their answer and the champion then sees if they can match,
if they do, they get another point!
Oh Happiness!
-
There will be no money given out, but instead bragging rights, fun, and a champion picture will be the prize if you participate in this grand show!
-
ex of head to head:
Max: Okay Conceite, since you are the recent champion you can now see if you can get another point by playing the head to head match!
Conceite: *cries diva tears*
Max: Pick one panelist to match with.
Conceite: I pick Chels05 <3
Chels05: Yay! :P
Max: The Fill-in is _____ Potato.
*Chels05 sends in an answer*
Max: Alright Conceite, what is your answer.
Conceite: Um... "Hot" potato.
Max: Good answer, now let's see what chels05 wrote.
Chels05: sorry conceite :( I said "Baked potato"
*everyone frowns :(*
Max: Better luck next time!
-
The Champion then returns to the next game to play with their opponent!
-
You Ready to play?
5444 days 14 hours ago
Msbd23
If everyone has read the rules, I'm going to go ahead and pick the first two applicants:
Carriem313 and Ellie992
5444 days 13 hours ago
Chels05
Yay :D
5444 days 13 hours ago
metslover7675
sure
5444 days 13 hours ago
Carrieem313
woooot
5444 days 11 hours ago
Carrieem313
B
5444 days 10 hours ago
AtomicGerbil
read them

open group

Match Game: Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!