This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bigg Boss: Season One -- Applications

Topic » Bigg Boss: Season One --..

3673 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
Read the group description for rules. I hope to begin on Wednesday or Thursday, applications dependant.

'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please):
Color Level:
Why do you think you can win Bigg Boss?:
Are you ready for twists?:
Time Zone:
Will you be active and never miss a vote?:
3673 days 21 hours ago
zachboy967
Zach D
Male
Black
I am nice & can be active
YES!
Central
YES!
3673 days 21 hours ago
flamingjoe
'Real' Name: Joe
Color Level: Black
Why do you think you can win Bigg Boss?: I think I can win Bigg Boss because I know exactly the right strategy to use when playing these sorts of group games. I know that the social aspect of the game is going to be crucial in terms of avoiding being nominated, so I realise that that's something that I'll focus on. Also, having hosted a group game with this format a couple of years ago, I'm sure that I know the winning strategy that I have to use to win this game.
Are you ready for twists?: Of course.
Time Zone: BST
Will you be active and never miss a vote?: Yes.
3673 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please): Bennett
Color Level: Brown
Why do you think you can win Bigg Boss?: I don't, I just really like the concept.
Are you ready for twists?: Of course!
Time Zone: EST
Will you be active and never miss a vote?: Yep.
3673 days 21 hours ago
Euro
'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please): Davey
Color Level: Orange
Why do you think you can win Bigg Boss?: Because I believe I have a lot of group game fans from hosting my Big Brother and being a judge on LJ and Riley's X Factor group.
Are you ready for twists?: Yes but quick question. Are they ready for me?
Time Zone: GMT
Will you be active and never miss a vote?: I will be active. And I will never miss a vote.
3673 days 21 hours ago
AlanDuncan
'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please): Alan D. hasn't changed since I didn't win FvF
Color Level: Gold Level
Why do you think you can win Bigg Boss?: Because I am good at this
Are you ready for twists?: why ever not
Will you be active and never miss a vote?:  Si
3673 days 21 hours ago
brenelle1120
'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please): Brendon
Color Level: brown
Why do you think you can win Bigg Boss?: because I want to prove myself, I am smart
Are you ready for twists?: of course
Time Zone: pacific
Will you be active and never miss a vote?: will be active! Pick me!
3673 days 20 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please): Daniel
Color Level: Orange
Why do you think you can win Bigg Boss?:  I can win survivor (or at least get close enough) and I think I can handle this, since I seem to be on equal footing with having no idea what's going to happen.  I also have the strategic, and now social (I worked on it) capabilities to make it to the end, at least I believe.
Are you ready for twists?: I always love twists.
Will you be active and never miss a vote?: I can't promise, because if my cat goes on fire or something, I might not make it, but almost guaranteed?   Yes.
3673 days 20 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please): Eli
Color Level: Sky
Why do you think you can win Bigg Boss?: because i am active idk
Are you ready for twists?: yes
Time Zone: est
Will you be active and never miss a vote?: yes
3673 days 19 hours ago
IceIceBaby
'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please): Andrea
Color Level: Light Green
Why do you think you can win Bigg Boss?: I have the diversity and I can handle anything thrown at me x
Are you ready for twists?: All the time :)
Will you be active and never miss a vote?: Ofc x
3673 days 17 hours ago
Sackeshi
'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please): andalib
Color Level:yellow
Why do you think you can win Bigg Boss?: because i think i can win the first season of a crazy game :)
Time Zone:est
Will you be active and never miss a vote?: yes
3673 days 16 hours ago
Survivor233
'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please): Jacob
Color Level: Brown
Why do you think you can win Bigg Boss?: Because your applicants thus far are a bunch of gamebots and Sackeshi
Are you ready for twists?: Yep, I know your games are twist-heavy so I'd be stupid not to.
Will you be active and never miss a vote?: no im going to make an effort to be medically evacuated for inactivity
(Seriously, yes though, you'll see a sharp contrast between me in Bigg Boss and me in... Saint Lucia. *shudder*)
3673 days 14 hours ago
bryjow123
Read the group description for rules. I hope to begin on Wednesday or Thursday, applications dependant.

'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please): Derek
Color Level: black
Why do you think you can win Bigg Boss?: all reality games are the same it comes down to adapting. I will be able to avoid the nomination very easily with my strong social skills and I'll manipulate the cast to make them think I'm weaker then I really am. At the end of the day it's all about adapting you have seen adapt in horrid situations you know I can win.

Time Zone: PST
Will you be active and never miss a vote?: I never do
3673 days 8 hours ago
texty
'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please): Danny
Color Level: Purple
Why do you think you can win Bigg Boss?: I'm competitive, likable & very sociable.
Are you ready for twists?: Sure I am! :)
Will you be active and never miss a vote?: Never ever will I miss a vote! :P
3673 days 8 hours ago
JamieN8954
'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please): Jamie
Color Level: Blood
Why do you think you can win Bigg Boss?: Well ive came close in Acyuta's Big Boss (2nd) and currently taking part in All Stars, so I think I have a good shot.
Are you ready for twists?: I defo am
Will you be active and never miss a vote?: I sure will be.
3673 days 2 hours ago
ticofernandez
'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please):tico
Color Level:sky
Why do you think you can win Bigg Boss?:I was runner up in another big boss group game but I think this ones format will help me win
Are you ready for twists?:ready for anything
Time Zone:eastern
Will you be active and never miss a vote?:as long as its not live then yeah if its live it depends on my work schedule but im very active

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!