This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #8

Topic » Challenge #8

5198 days 10 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
Today's challenge is a game called Totem Destroyer. Your mission is to destroy the totems without letting the golden Idol fall onto the ground. The person who completes the most amount of levels, or gets to and beats the final level(level 25) will win today's Challenge, safe tonight from Tribal Council, and is guarenteed a spot in the Final 5.

For me to accept your score, you must PrintScreen the highest level that you have gotten up to and upload it onto tinypic.com . I cannot accept your score unless you PM me your link to your screenshot. You have 26 hours to complete this Challenge. Survivors ready? GO!
5198 days 10 hours ago
tommyg
we need the link xD
5198 days 10 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
5198 days 10 hours ago
tommyg
thanks <3
5198 days 10 hours ago
hoodieboy7449
OMFG
I LOVE THIS GAME:]
5198 days 10 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
lol me too hoodie :D
5198 days 9 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
NOTE: IN THE EVENT OF A TIE, THE PERSON THAT SENDS ME THE LINK FIRST WILL WIN.
5198 days 9 hours ago
cookiecrumb
GRR
5198 days 9 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
just make sure if you beat the game, you screenshot the credits. i just beat the game so its not impossible :)
5198 days 8 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
I have received a screenie of the credits. The winner of the Immunity Challenge is...
Nakomis! Congratulations, you have won Immunity and are guarenteed a spot in the Final 5.
I now need everyone to please send me your votes for Tribal Council. You cannot vote for Nakomis as he is Immune. You have 24 hours to send in your votes.
5198 days 8 hours ago
Nakomis
:O Yay!
5198 days 3 hours ago
cookiecrumb
YAY NAKOMIS :)

open group

Portugal's Survivor: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!