This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #10

Topic » Challenge #10

5192 days 23 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
Cookiecrumb, ill take baq the Immunity Necklace. Immunity, is baq up for grabs. To win today's Immunity Challenge, you must be the first person to PM me the correct first and last names of 16 Survivor Castaways. You must unscramble the words to get the Castaway's First & Last name. All 16 of these Survivor Castaways have made Final 3. If you can correctly PM me the 16 First & Last names the quickest, you will too. The Winner of the Immunity Challenge will be safe tonight from Tribal Council, and be guarenteed a spot in The FINAL 3. Survivor's Ready? GO!

The 16 Survivors are:

omt mastwne

ikm jnosohn

rpvaita sowhlal

resluls thanz

iseus hmist

bycol lodsandon

nejan osrmcaa

pecviea erowty

erfa ikusndj

rtrey zited

banir diihke

eyllk sgworeltiwh

richs yrtahgude

sadsnrcaa knflarin

enortuyc sytea

shpeetn fbscahih
5192 days 23 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
The Correct Answers were:

Tom Westman
Kim Johnson
Parvati Shallow
Russell Hantz
Susie Smith
Colby Donaldson
Jenna Morasca
Vecepia Towery
Rafe Judkins
Terry Deitz
Brian Heidik
Kelly Wiglesworth
Chris Daugherty
Cassandra Franklin
Courtney Yates
Stephen Fishbach

The Winner of The Immunity Challenge is...
Nakomis! You are Safe tonight at Tribal Council, and have a 1 in 3 shot at 30T$. To the 3 of you, after 24 days, one of you is leaving this game. Please send me your votes by Thursday @4PM EST. IF there is a tie, there will be no re-vote. There will be a Tiebreaker Challenge instead. Keep that in mind. Go ahead and head baq to camp.
5192 days 23 hours ago
Nakomis
*wears Immunity Necklace*
5192 days 22 hours ago
tommyg
grats!

open group

Portugal's Survivor: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!