This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Random Song Contest #1: Country Draws and Submissions

Topic » Random Song Contest #1:..

216 days 22 hours ago
Joee323
Hello! and welcome to the first edition of the Random Song Contest. Everyone who has confirmed their participation has had a random country selected for them by a country generator. This will be your country for this edition. (the first edition is a trial run so when we get more budget I'll think of a more fun way to do the draws - probably on discord).

Here are your countries:

adamgrant - Israel 馃嚠馃嚤
Admir - Jordan 馃嚡馃嚧
Alexeh23 - Senegal 馃嚫馃嚦
Catch_a_falling_star - United States of America 馃嚭馃嚫
Fritzyyyyy - Netherlands 馃嚦馃嚤
FromAWindow - Philippines 馃嚨馃嚟
icyz - Argentina 馃嚘馃嚪
Javi - Bangladesh 馃嚙馃嚛
kingLiam - Trinidad & Tobago 馃嚬馃嚬
Mrkk - France 馃嚝馃嚪
nateclove - Antigua & Barbuda 馃嚘馃嚞
PennyTrationStan - Montenegro 馃嚥馃嚜
Philip13 - Sudan 馃嚫馃嚛
SeaViper - Barbados 馃嚙馃嚙
tbrown_47 - Ukraine 馃嚭馃嚘
Tester - Libya 馃嚤馃嚲
TolisKalkas - Peru 馃嚨馃嚜
turkeylover - Belize 馃嚙馃嚳

Submission Criteria:
- not have over 25 million views (5 million for borrowing countries - will specify these after selection)
- not be released before 2010
- For an artist to be eligible for a specific country, they must have been from said country or have parents from that country.
- A group can represent a specific country if at least one of the members is from/related to anyone from said country.

Please send your entry to me privately, either on tengaged or discord (JoeS2411). You have until 12pm GMT on Sunday 1st October to submit. If you miss this deadline you will miss this edition.

Any questions let me know !!
216 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
Rhianna incoming

open group

Random Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!